CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

That Boland to Bairstow not out, that looked plumb live but then according to Hawkeye was doing a leg break after hitting his leg half way up in front of middle. Rightio then.

He was batting a metre or more out of his crease ...
And it hit him above the knee .
I thought the same as you . But check a replay and see where he is facing up and it is easier to understand .

I thought the same as you . But check a replay and see where he is facing up and it is easier to understand .

Fair enough but funny how that was leg breaking away and high but Smith's was going on to definitely hit.

The Lyon to Stokes one was pretty dodgey though .
Gap between bat and ball . But snicko registered a noise so end of review . WTF ??

Did they ever run a Hawkeye on the next ball that was not out and not reviewed? I thought it was more likely than the ball before, given contact was well back towards the stumps, comparatively.

Did they ever run a Hawkeye on the next ball that was not out and not reviewed? I thought it was more likely than the ball before, given contact was well back towards the stumps, comparatively.

I think the Aussies were scared off by the 1st one .
No hawk eye that I can remember on that one .

Atherton , Hussain and The Irishman are more even in their praise .
Petersen is just a sycophantic arse kisser .

Anything could happen here, even the draw is still on the table.

Ball is 30 overs old .
Hitting it along the ground a few times will get it damp . Hopefully that culls the swing .
Aussies hit the runs before the Poms get a new ball

I wasn’t expecting much from Scott and I think he did amazing for a night watchmen both the 20 and surving half an hour this morning but he definitely got to comfortable out there.

Alright here is the moment, Trav going after Ali.

Peterson knows he can breathe right? He doesn't have to repeat the same sentence immediately 85 times.

Unread

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Skyblues87
  • broncoscope
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.