CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

I thought we were cooked but Khawaja has played a great knock with a bit of help from others.

England are under the pump here, they've had the game they wanted, 5 runs an over, got rid of Labuschagne and Smith cheaply.. struggling to knock us over with a first innings lead.

If this pitch is spinning then the recent tour of India will help in the second innings.

Carey never looked comfortable today.. big resistance needed from Cummins

Carey gone early today. Nice innings to position us well considering the circumstances. Need the bowlers to go with Usman here.

Cummins bombing a few. Wants to get past their total asap

Davey Warner running in the danger area will help Gary Lyon in the 2nd innings .
I noticed it last night . He blocks then runs 2 or 3 paces then screams no . Subtle , but I was surprised the Umps didn`t tell him to knock it off .

Davey Warner running in the danger area will help Gary Lyon in the 2nd innings .
I noticed it last night . He blocks then runs 2 or 3 paces then screams no . Subtle , but I was surprised the Umps didn`t tell him to knock it off .

He wasn't out there long enough

So has Ali only been playing ODIs and T20? Doesn't seem like a good idea to bring in a spinner who hasn't been playing long form cricket when you've prepared this kind of wicket.

It will be interesting to see what happens with England though, it is all good to be all out aggression but if the other side is making the same or more runs but doing it slower, your bowlers are also getting tired out for more than the opposition.

This pitch has definitely worked against England, regardless the result.

Moeen Ali, I would be surprised if makes any significant bowling contribution from here.

Bazball is the way to go. Same
Score just quicker

I don’t think it’s negative, it’s not going to be effective though on this pitch with England’s attack, they’re not cut out for intimidating bowling

Terrible batting uzzy. Don't charge. Just lean back

Active Now

• Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • YeahNahMate
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dash
  • RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • Swordfish
  • Browny
  • Robboi_321
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Redfern_1980
  • bb_gun
  • Jazza
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.