CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

There is clearly still something in the pitch though. Cummins needs to stop bowling himself into the ground.

I can see calls for Marnus to move up to open and then someone to move into 3 or just moving players up 1... Smudge 3, Head/Green 4, etc.

It's the wrong answer, but CA is weak and they may consider it

What would you go with?

What would you go with?
I don’t rate him as a long term option, but hasn’t Harris been decent in county cricket this season? Renshaw was diabolical in India so idk if I could go with him.

Edit: I’d personally open with Head and bring Green back in with neser replacing boland (marsh is undroppable after this performance and Green needs to come back in). Neser deserves his shot from a bowling perspective alone: his batting will be needed when Marsh becomes a walking wicket again.

I thought 250 was something that the Aussies could defend. At 200 that looked a bit too much but a nice bash at the end got them up.
England survived to stumps but not without half chances from Duckett, who looks out of his depth for me.

This is going to be tight. And like the other games could go either way

Geez we’re missing a second quick who is in form.. Hazlewood was right at the top of his game in 2019 over there but is obviously underdone and Boland is struggling to be that bowler ..

two overs is enough for me.. zero pressure, easy singles everywhere.. we’re too scared of losing to try to win

Catch you in Manchester

There you go. 2 cheap wickets and pressure right back on England.
Bazball is all well and good, but there’s a fine line between attacking intent and reckless shot selection.

Boland gets a genuine outside edge from Roots bat but soft hands sera it go for 4.
There’s definitely something there for the bowlers

Ball moving around

Can’t wait for the Poms to cry foul about the ball change if they lose this

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Emanon
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Slippin Jimmy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.