CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Problem for England is Robinson and Stokes are both injured and can’t bowl.
Woakes has been out for a while and wood is starting to lose energy.
It’s a weakened. England attack. I can see at least one Aussie getting a ton.

It’ll all be too much for England to chase down. (And I’m a Pom!)

Problem for England is Robinson and Stokes are both injured and can’t bowl.
Woakes has been out for a while and wood is starting to lose energy.
It’s a weakened. England attack. I can see at least one Aussie getting a ton.

It’ll all be too much for England to chase down. (And I’m a Pom!)

Ssshhhhh

Trust me, seen it all before. Marsh & Head looking comfortable. Hundred partnership for these two….. lol

Absolute trash barring by Australia. This pitch is not minefield but both sides make it look like it is. There has been some truly terrible batting from both sides in this test.

Can’t believe England didn’t play Tongue. He would have balanced this bowling attack to be about as perfect as it could be. England just need someone, anyone, to go with Stokes and this series is entirely different.

And this may be the worst fielding performance from two teams in the history of cricket over these first three tests. How many dropped catches have there been?

Surely Crawley and Warner don’t make it the fourth test. England should open with Bairstow and bring in Foakes, Bairstow is an absolute liability behind the stumps. Warner is a walking wicket, it’s embarrassing. Of course if Broad is out of the next test, Warner will be fat like and survive once again only to disappoint once again. His end has arrived, put him out of his misery.

Those are some terrible dismissals gifted to Ali, England clear favorites now. Don't wanna be relying on Marsh and Head again and our tail is in all sorts.

The pitch still looks alright for batting and England could cruise home in the 4th innings. If we get a few quick ones Stokes will probably get them home anyway lol

Doesn’t matter even if Australia bowl well to Stokes they’ll just keep dropping him anyway.

Those are some terrible dismissals gifted to Ali, England clear favorites now. Don't wanna be relying on Marsh and Head again and our tail is in all sorts.

If that's what you believe, you should get down to the TAB.

You still find it amusing ?

Yep. A guy who averages mid-20s with the bat through 33 tests and few wickets as an all rounder should never be an automatic selection. I would have gone Hardie as the all rounder but credit where it is due, that Marsh innings was incredible, absolutely incredible and Australia need him to do it again to win this one.

Sad Friends Tv GIF

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ezpz
  • mrslong
  • Stix
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • BruiserMk1
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.