CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Like the camera roll in ‘The Hangover’ I reckon we take one last look at our comments from last night in this thread, and then burn it ! 🫢🙈

Like the camera roll in ‘The Hangover’ I reckon we take one last look at our comments from last night in this thread, and then burn it ! 🫢🙈
love you all work in progress GIF

What an amazing win, I went to bed at lunch expecting Stokes to bash them to victory as well.

I have no problem with the Carey run out, he catches and throws in one motion, it's all on Bairstow for not looking where the ball is before wandering out of his crease.

The English crybabies can carry on all they want.

Funny english fans bleating day 4 short garbage much worse

Did Bazball McCullum really say they wouldn’t be going for a drink with the Australian team? 😂

As a keeper myself, I often use this tactic, but only when batters are batting out of their crease, more mind games than anything. I had a successful one in my final in March. Don't think I would do it for a batter who is in their crease and is going to do some gardening.

I liked Cummins' answer in the post-game. The media were really trying to talk about the spirit of the game, etc and he said two things:

1. Bairstow does it all the time and gave some examples

And then when they had a dig about underarm bowling might even come out:

2. Yeah maybe, depends if you keep rolling out flat wickets

Nice way to put the shoe on the other foot. This series is fun.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Cavalo
  • Aldo
  • Socnorb
  • broncs30
  • Justwin
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • davidp
  • TimWhatley
  • Brocko
  • azza.79
  • Alec
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.