CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Actually…you could do it but just slightly different:

1. Khawaja
2. Head
3. Labs
4. Smith
5. Green
6. Marsh
I actually don’t mind it but I just don’t think it will happen. Marsh will be a short lived thing anyway, he will want to prolong his career and when you get injured as often as he does playing test cricket often doesn’t help do that.

This innings takes me back to Shane Warne cricket and the beach ball cheat code haha …. Can’t believe how how well marsh is seeing them

Credit to England, they snuck one more over in after being slow all day and get what they needed. I think Marsh made that pitch look easier than it is though and 300 looks a good score on this wicket. Australia will be hoping for plenty more than that though.

Head, Carey, Starc and Cummins hopefully get this to 350ish

That's one of the best 100's i've seen. I would've settled for all out for 240 an hour or so ago.

That’s like Cam Greens T20 50 against India last year in that it was wow factor shit but your just left with this empty feeling at the end thinking there was still something left out there. Oh well I don’t have a leg to stand on, on the complaining front when he just got us back in the game and arguably in front at the minute.

Since when was booing the opposition a thing during the ashes?

Pitch looks super green. Hard with pace bowling. Was a good call to bowl first

hoohoohooo lookout England. Better hope they don't drop 5 wickets before stumps

Active Now

• Dazza 92
  • westy316
  • broncsgoat
  • Volvo Driver
  • Big Del
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
  • broncomax
  • Spike
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.