WWE fan

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
Anyone here a fan of the WWE.
Personally I like it but it's getting a bit boring now.

Yeah I'm a fan & there's afew of us here that enjoy it to. Haven't been following it lately but Wrestlemania is happening soon, it'll be interesting see if The Undertaker will come out 16/0 (correct me if that figure is wrong).

Hitman said:
Yeah I'm a fan & there's afew of us here that enjoy it to. Haven't been following it lately but Wrestlemania is happening soon, it'll be interesting see if The Undertaker will come out 16/0 (correct me if that figure is wrong).

He certainly will be 16-0 Hitman!

Something Bret Hart could bever claim!

I only ever watch it if 'The Undertaker' is on.

He is a legend.

I'm a bit of a fan... BTW Wrestlemania is this Monday (Australian time)

It's been absolute crap since the old fellas started dropping off the show and they brought in a whole bunch of no-names. You know there's something wrong when John Cena is headlining most of the show and the PPV's..

Missed the ol' days of The Rock v Stone Cold, Rick Flair, HBK v Bret Hart, 'Taker and Kane, Angle, ManKind.. The list goes on and yet hardly any of them are around these days.

It's boring since it's always the same champions, Randy Orton, HHH, HBK, Cena and, well u get the picture.

Anyway looking forward to Wrestlemainia
Shelton Benjamin is a legend

SimplyBronco, I actually think Cena is better that Triple H. I mean Triple H has been in the world title match since what he beat Chris Jericho. (I know he missed one due to a quadriceps)

I wouldn't mind Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels or Mr Kennedy Kennedy :grin: in the triple threat instead of Triple H.

Spud said:
SimplyBronco, I actually think Cena is better that Triple H. I mean Triple H has been in the world title match since what he beat Chris Jericho. (I know he missed one due to a quadriceps)

I wouldn't mind Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels or Mr Kennedy Kennedy :grin: in the triple threat instead of Triple H.

As long as Randy Orton gets his ass whipped i don't care who wins the title [icon_evillaugh but would love it to be John Cena

I've stopped watching raw and smackdown lately. Dont think im missing anything these days.

The thing to watch is TNA. So much better. More wrestling. better stars. It's coming out on foxtel apparently in April.

spoonbled said:
The thing to watch is TNA. So much better. More wrestling. better stars. It's coming out on foxtel apparently in April
Brilliant!!! icon_thumbs_u Is this confirmed mate cause I've been wanting this for awhile. I just want to see Sting again!!! Hopefully he's still with TNA. [icon_pray.

I miss WCW so much!!!

ps... I haven't been watching TV much in the last 2 months, hence the enquiry.

well ive only heard it from a friend at this stage, but he's usually 99% right.

Sting is coming back for a few appearances as lockdown is 1 of the top 3 ppvs.

I just love watching the motorcity machine guns, great tag team, bringng old school tagging.

Hitman said:
spoonbled said:
The thing to watch is TNA. So much better. More wrestling. better stars. It's coming out on foxtel apparently in April
Brilliant!!! icon_thumbs_u Is this confirmed mate cause I've been wanting this for awhile. I just want to see Sting again!!! Hopefully he's still with TNA. [icon_pray.

I miss WCW so much!!!

hells yeah hitman, WCW was the shit! Wrestling from 98-2002 was so fucking awesome. now its dominated by the worst champion ever. i hardly watch it anymore. i watched it a bit when fuckhead cena was injured. I love Santino Marella and Edge, but thats about it anymore, its all gone very downhill. WM looks shit. i only hope cena loses and edge beats taker. looking forward to TNA so i can see my fave Christian again, as well as Kurt Angle.

The thing to watch is TNA. So much better. More wrestling. better stars. It's coming out on foxtel apparently in April.

TNA has been garbage since 2005. As long as Kurt Angle is champ (and Samoa Joe isnt) and AJ Styles is not main eventing, and Christopher Daniels is wrestling as the Curry Man and LAX are not tag team champs, I will refuse to watch that garbage product.

Ring of Honor is the thing to watch. As an old ECW fan, ROH does what no one else can. Have simple but effective storylines along with the most entertaining professional wrestling matches in the world.

Wrestlemania tommorrow. Cant wait. Wrestlemania ALWAYS delivers. Someone said Wrestlemania has been shit since 03...Come on now...in 04 we had an awesome Fatal Four Way tag match (with RVD & Booker, the other one was average), Christian/Jericho, Evolution/RocknSock, Crusierweight Open, Eddie/Angle, Taker/Kane (awesome build up) and it was headlined by Michaels v Triple H v benoit. AWESOME Wrestlemania.

05 is where it began to slip, but imo there have always been gems and charcoal stones. Wrestlemania 17 was the only ever PERFECT Wrestlemania, and Wrestlemania 2000 was, up until then, the only ever perfect main event, imo. HBK v Bret Hart was an average Iron Man Match imo at Wrestlemania 12. Should have been Owen v Bret, and it should have happened a year earlier.

*Sigh* theres my ramblings for the day ;-)

Would watch it if I had Pay TB but unfortunatel I don't. It's nowehere near as good as it used to be unfortunately. It needs a real shake-up.

why dont you just dl them???

i havent payed for a ppv for years icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • jd87
  • Foordy
  • unnerv1ng
  • cento
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • Galah
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.