WWE fan

spoonbled said:
why dont you just dl them???

i havent payed for a ppv for years icon_thumbs_u

where from?

sohh.com has PLENTY of links. head over to the wrestling section, the media thread and in aorund 8 hours they'll have Wrestlemania up.

This was the first WWE PPV I've bought in ages, simply for Flair v Michaels and the MITB. Definitly delivered.

Wrestlemania 24 results people...

JBL defeated Finlay in a Belfast Brawl
CM Punk won the "Money in the Bank" Ladder Match
Batista defeated Umaga
Kane defeated Chavo Guerrero (New ECW Champion)
Shawn Michaels defeated Ric Flair
WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix & Melina defeated Maria & Ashley Massaro *yawn*
Randy Orton defeated John Cena & Triple H to retain the WWE Championship in a Triple Threat Match
Floyd Mayweather defeated Big Show
World Heavyweight title match: Edge vs. Undertaker... and the winner is..........

Undertaker 16/0 [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

A few posters will be happy to hear that.

Yeah baby!!!

The greatest wrestler of all time shines on the biggest stage once more!! _woohoo_ _woohoo_

Hitman said:
World Heavyweight title match: Edge vs. Undertaker... and the winner is..........
Undertaker 16/0 [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

A few posters will be happy to hear that.

Yeh Boi!!!!!!! _woohoo_

Good by to one of the greatest wrestlers of all time The Nature Boy Ric Flair :cry:

Truth be known, O've only ever enjoyed one Ric Flair match, and that was the one with Steamboat in 89. I've always thought of him as a great storyteller, butI've never really been a fan. However, the guy single handidly saved the NWA in the 80s, was a focal part of WCW in the early 90s and definitly was THE MAN. Even if he did steal his whole look and gimmick from Buddy Rogers. And has the worst figure four I've ever seen. Here's a tip, watch Raw this week. You WONT be disappointed.

LOL
Ric Flair is racing Friday night

Race 1 COOPER TOOLS PACE 07:00 PM

1 s3001 RIC FLAIR
2 54741 NOMOREDRINK
3 0s735 TINTERN WILL NZ
4 656s4 KRIDEN DANCER
5 66122 ALFEIDO M A Formosa
6 s6254 SUPREMACY BAY
7 231s3 SHANTAHLIATRAILBLAZA NZ
8 22s11 JUST RADISH
9 23s15 JOGALONG JOEL
10 4233s CHILLED SANCTION
11 8s534 HIDDEN ABILITY

Speaking of Wrestlemania, how massive was that crowd there? I haven't seen a crowd that large since Safeco Field for Wrestlemania XIX!

SimplyBronco said:
Speaking of Wrestlemania, how massive was that crowd there? I haven't seen a crowd that large since Safeco Field for Wrestlemania XIX!

I heard they gave away some free tickets or something because they didn't sell them all?

Not sure how accurate that information is though.

Wouldn't surprise me though but getting 70000+ to any event is a massive effort!

I found Wrestlemania 20 to be horrible to be honest.. Wrestlemania 17 is probably the most complete of them all followed by 19 which is simply amazing.

i just hate how at WM you dont even have many belts on the line. This year there was no tag belts, us belt, intercontinenetal belt or womens

doesnt seem worth it without it.

spoonbled said:
i just hate how at WM you dont even have many belts on the line. This year there was no tag belts, us belt, intercontinenetal belt or womens

doesnt seem worth it without it.
Know exactly what you mean, there was a time when the Inter-continental belt meant you were next in line for a shot at the big one, a reward for your hard work. It meant something!!! Ricky Steamboat held that belt with pride, now they just give it to anyone to test them out. :roll:

Tag teams used to be taken seriously and the teams took it seriously as well. Remember The Heart Foundation :mrgreen: .They were the sh*t.

As if Edge would beat the Undertaker!!

WCW v nWo was the bomb loved the Sting v Hogan build up ... well apart from the dud call to stuff the Starcade match but anyway.

TNA on foxtel woot!

Ps first post back on BHQ _woohoo_

C'mon Hitman - the Hart Foundation wouldn't have stood a chance against the Rock N' Sock Connection! [icon_lol1.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.