OFFICIAL Xavier Coates Leaves Broncos

I actually think that this makes losing Walsh hurt even more.
Had we known we didn’t have to worry about keeping $ aside for Xavier, we may have been able to have kept Walsh.
Ffs, it hurts.

Ok this is it now. No more worse before better. This is worse.

Only better from here!
Joe, if it’s been clear since your first ‘it’s going to get worse before it gets better’ post, what was the point of Kevvie repeatedly coming out and saying we’re going to keep these blokes that were clearly leaving?

it just makes us look way worse IMO

Ok this is it now. No more worse before better. This is worse.

Only better from here!
Any hints of what better looks like mate? Please give us something. If last nights loss didn’t hurt enough, then this, we need something. And hopefully not B.Walters or Mbye.

More BS from Mr Dishonest
The Brisbane Broncos can confirm winger Xavier Coates will depart the club at the end of the season.
He informed teammates of his decision after last night’s game, as well as his commitment to finish the season strongly for Brisbane.
Coates said: "The Broncos are a great club and they have played a huge role in helping me get to where I am today.
"This was a really hard decision to make but I promise that I will give my best for the Broncos, my teammates and our fans every moment for the rest of the year."

He'll be picked this Friday, because we're paying for him now. He's currently a Bronco. The team is not "in rebuild this year," it's always "in rebuild." You put your best 18 on the paddock. End of story. Doing anything else is shooting yourself in the foot and being a child about it. That goes for Bennett and Hodges especially.

Dearden got dumped because he wasn't working out. Not because he's leaving. Cobbo isn't a patch on Coates. Neither is Niu.

Walters wants to finish this season in the eight. His best chance of that is to play Coates. Or not, but that's up to him. Not sooky fans.
Walters is in cuckoo land if he thinks we are a chance of the 8. To make it we will need to win 13 games. Including the bye we have 16 games left. We need 11 more wins so can only drop 5. We play storm roosters and souths so theres 3 losses to start with.

I really hate this system that sees players sign elsewhere a year in advance. Whoever thought that was a good idea can go **** themselves.

If we can get a player swap, ship him off now.

The better is Kahu who’s returning to form in Union. Fits right back into his #2 jersey

I’ll show myself out

Again put him in the 21 with Dearden and flog them at training, really make them whine, and then only release them to ISC on game day. No match fitness or skills to take with them, more importantly no shapes or match plans to take away.

Honestly kevvie should come out and make a statement saying if people don’t want to be here they can **** off now. A whole “get on the bus or get out of the team” mentality

I hope if we arrange to let him leave early we stipulate he's not allowed to play against us this year. We should have been stipulating this with the Warriors and Walsh as well.

Off contract:

Gagai
Lee
Fergo
Tupou
B Moz
Rapana

🤷‍♂️

Oppa/Gagai would make a good all QLD edge

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • Rambstien
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dazza 92
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Fitzy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.