PLAYER Xavier Willison

Definitely the break out player of the year for us, will be surprised if he doesn't make the Kiwi squad, one of the best middles in the game already.

Really happy seeing Xav come through this year. 1-2-3 pack with Haas/Xav and Carrigan and we should be fine next year.

I hope we don't get too carried away with Walsh's contract. Whiles he's good, we can't ruin our cap for him.

I think Walsh is a perfect example of us potentially paying for attacking potential only, and completely forgetting that defense is as big if not bigger part of the game.

Jensen has waned a bit from a fantastic start to the year. He’s probably carrying something too. I’m not sure he’s been a starting prop -0 rounds into a season too often either, so it’s understandable he’s tapered off a bit. I back him to come good again around origin when we will really need him to step up.

He's so overrated on this forum. He's a bench / depth forward at best.

Who won the Charlie Webb medal?
GUp2AqTaEAAz326

I cant believe people are nit picking that Corey Jensen isnt immense in every game. I'm sure people dont know how rugby league squad management works.

As for Corey, he's been consistently good now for the last couple of years. I dont see what the issue is.

Active Now

• BooKhaki
  • Rambstien
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Porthoz
  • broncsgoat
  • Spooky1013
  • Midean
  • RolledOates
  • theshed
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Strop
  • Hurrijo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Maddy
  • Totally Unr3al
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.