You'll never walk alone (Broncos)

Blindside Bronco

Blindside Bronco

Broncos Fanboy
Oct 17, 2019
If ever we needed this song, it's now. Gerry and the Pacemakers - You'll never walk alone!

Last edited:
Metallica - So What. sung to the Titans

The wankers can walk alone for all I care. Certainly wasn’t their fan base responsible for their ladder positions. Walk alone and hang that head.
What a fan you are! Feel free to piss off to the new franchise! I still support the Broncos as I have before. Winning or losing they're my club. That is the sentiment of this song for me. I will walk with them spoon or premiership.

What a fan you are! Feel free to piss off to the new franchise! I still support the Broncos as I have before. Winning or losing they're my club. That is the sentiment of this song for me. I will walk with them spoon or premiership.
They may wear the logo but the ***** running around at the moment are not Broncos

They may wear the logo but the ***** running around at the moment are not Broncos
There were players trying hard and learning! But yeah label them all the same. Maybe change your name to broncssheep suits you better. Ba ba ba

There were players trying hard and learning! But yeah label them all the same. Maybe change your name to broncssheep suits you better. Ba ba ba
I’m a sheep? You’re the one willing to support a team no matter what they dish up.

just say your best mate started acting like a cockwomble... would you still be mates with him no matter what or tell him he’s a fuckwit and to pull his head in? Sure you hope he goes back to being like he was and if that’s the case you’d happily have a beer with him, but if he carries on making horrendous decisions and embarrassing himself by shitting himself in public you’re not going to hang around him anymore..

Last edited:
I’m a sheep? You’re the one willing to support a team no matter what they dish up.

just say your best mate started acting like a cockwomble... would you still be mates with him no matter what or tell him he’s a fuckwit and to pull his head in? Sure you hope he goes back to being like he was and if that’s the case you’d happily have a beer with him, but if he carries on making horrendous decisions and embarrassing himself by shitting himself in public you’re not going to hang around him anymore..
Oh what a great analogy🐑. I think you've missed the point 🤣. This seems to be a reoccurring theme in this forum.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Jedhead
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Midean
  • Bish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dony Eliakim
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.