International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Ofahengauej 180316702

Nothing will stop Joe Ofahengaue from starting for Brisbane

November 4, 2018

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless of his contract future, I really do think that Pangai is best for us off the bench with Joe starting. Joe’s best games have been starting and with Pangai’s injury recovery, I wouldn’t push him too hard. Give him 20mins a half to wreak havoc

Joe at lock wouldn't be too shabby.
More bending of defensive line, an offload more than once every 8 games..
Did pretty well this year when he had a go if memory serves.
Good motor.
Get in there joesoph.

Everyone knows TPJ is just about my favourite player if he re-signs anyway. But I truely believe Offa deserves that run on prop spot. He’s come along way and is damaging and can play big minutes. He’s living up to his potential and definitely should get a run on spot.

8. Lodge
10. Ofahengaue
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

Probably the best starting forward pack we can go with imo, TPJ no doubt has more attacking upside and finesse than Joe & Moose, but they're work horses, I love having work horses starting in the middle who will give you a reliable 10 metres per run, and 1-2 hit-ups per set as required. For as good as TPJ is, he did cost us a lot last year with incredibly stupid plays trying to be too cute, would much prefer him coming off the bench (and still playing 40+ mins) against a tired opposition.

Could bring Lodge off the bench with a starting side of TPJ and Offa.

Regardless of who we start, we will have the best starting pack in the comp and the best middle rotation.

Great forward pack now I think although I like Josh Mc I think we will be a better side without him (better 4th tackle options) and maybe he will be better under another coach although I dont like questioning WB his use of Josh always puzzled me.Time will tell

Great forward pack now I think although I like Josh Mc I think we will be a better side without him (better 4th tackle options) and maybe he will be better under another coach although I dont like questioning WB his use of Josh always puzzled me.Time will tell

It'll probably be different with a different coach now. If Bennett remained and put Ofa there, it would probably have been more of the same (probably even less passing).

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.