Young Guns you rate.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
I am bored and thought of another random topic for y'all. I watch French League highlights the other day and continue to be amazed by how dumb Carlo Ancelotti was to first not play and then to loan out and then to sell Joann Gourcuff before he left Milan for Chelsea. This kid is a freak and has every attribute to be France's next Zidane style talisman. I think he will end up at a huge club again soon and when he does he could be absolutely anything.

Jordan Henderson! :mrgreen: lol nothing overly special but its been ages since we've had youth player showing good promise who is actually a mackem.

Otherwise, Jack Wilshire for Arsenal. That kid really looks the goods and IMO has a big future ahead of him. Jack Collison and James Tomkins for West Ham look pretty decent as well.

Silence said:
Tommy Oar.

agreed! this guy is going to be the socceroos star player one day. when he works out his passing game, he will be phenomenal

lol it's pretty sad when you think your next national team superstar will be Tommy Oar. If he is going to make anything of himself he needs to get to Europe asap. The A-league is just too shit.

It is shit I agree. I didn't say he'd be the next national team superstar Scotty. This thread isn't even about that. It's merely about young players you rate. If he does move to Europe he could have a chance, yes, but no need to be so presumptuous.

Read pennys post Silence, my superstar comment was based on his post, I'm not being presumptious at all.

PS no offence penny, I just don't think he's got the goods to be as you think he will. I may well be wrong though, lets hope so for Australias sake lol

I think hes awesome. Hes gonna be a star, beleedat

Scotty said:
Read pennys post Silence, my superstar comment was based on his post, I'm not being presumptious at all.

PS no offence penny, I just don't think he's got the goods to be as you think he will. I may well be wrong though, lets hope so for Australias sake lol

Man I feel like a wanker/goose right now. I should have realised you were talking about Penny's post. How stupid can I be? Sorry Scotty.

I hope he will be too. I read somewhere that Verbeek was watching him closely. I suppose he does that with any young and developing footballer. Of course observing young A-League talent doesn't excite him too much for obvious reasons. No link or source, so you're all just going to have to believe me. [icon_wink

It's all good silence.

Romelu Lukaku of Anderlecht. Amazing to think he's only 16. Looks very similar to Drogba.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.