Your Four Nation Squads

i dont rate hannant in the top 10 props in the game yet he still somehow keeps making these rep sides. either im missing something, or the guy is just picked on past form and not current form

I hope Corey Parker is in the 17. If anyone deserves a green and gold jersey this year it's him. He's been epically epic.

Woods is a good prospect, Sheens obviously serving his own interests here though.

is taylor injured? if not, he should definitely be picked. he had a great year, much better than hannant did.

Taylor should not be picked as a prop though.

I think picking Woods or McGuire would be a bit premature. They need to prove themselves over a longer period IMO.

Be very interested to see who from the Broncos gets selected where...

I'd imagine...

Australia:
Darren Lockyer (c)
Justin Hodges
Jharal Yow Yeh
Sam Thaiday
Ben Hannant

New Zealand
Alex Glenn
Gerard Beale

England
Jack Reed

With Brisbane missing the grand final, I can see Glenn Stewart taking Parker's spot. Which is BS, but that's just the way that it goes.

I'd love Hook to get on the phone to Sheens and say dont pick Hannant. It'd be the kick up the arse Hannant needs. Overall such a disappointing season from him considering what he is capable of.

I'd love Hook to get on the phone to Sheens and say dont pick Hannant. It'd be the kick up the arse Hannant needs. Overall such a disappointing season from him considering what he is capable of.

Do you think he could be unfit?? Carrying an injury or just Lazy.. Possibly all 3? Hopefully Petro gets into him over the summer.

He's been struggling with a groin injury all year.

I'd be happy to see Hannant rested.

Do you think he could be unfit?? Carrying an injury or just Lazy.. Possibly all 3? Hopefully Petro gets into him over the summer.

Possibly mate. Off season might do him good, but there's no doubt he needs to step up. He'll likely get his chance at the start of next season because I dont think Petero will have recovered in time for round 1, but if he keeps up his current form there is no doubt he'll go to the bench with Petero and McGuire starting. Overall I reckon even Dane Carlaw was better than Hannant this year.

Hannant was solid but given his pay packet you'd expect better.

Still, he had his moments and was a far better purchase than Clinton.

He'll get better.

Hannant was solid but given his pay packet you'd expect better.

Still, he had his moments and was a far better purchase than Clinton.

He'll get better.

I sometimes forget about this horrible period in Broncos history.

Like a repressed memory I guess.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Lozza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Cavalo
  • lynx000
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Redux
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Spooky1013
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.