Your number 2 side

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Now that the Broncs are out of the running ( in my opinion ) I'm going to start cheering for my second favourite team, the Cronulla Sharks. This in no way means I love the Broncs any less but I see no way for them to catch up especially with a negative for and against. Needless to say I will cheer for the Broncs every game including the upcoming match against the Sharks.

Contrary to the posts demeaning the Sharks here on this forum the Sharks have been very competitive this year. If not the Broncos then its got to be Cronulla.

So, if you do have a second favourite, who are they ?

No Nrl team
Queenslander

Last edited:
Whoever is the underdog in the finals I guess. Don't care about any team if it's not the Broncs, but I don't want Manly or Melbourne or any of those awful teams to win.

I'll warm to the team heading into finals playing the most exciting footy.

Yeah nobody really, it's always nice to see a Queensland team win, but I've only ever supported the Broncos and that'll never change.

i watch alot of other nrl and i generally just like to see underdogs win. i honestly couldnt care who wins hte comp outside of the broncos though. i guess of the top 4 id probably prefer it if souths won. i definitely dont want the roosters to win

There's no such thing as a number two team for me. There's broncos then nothing. Ill watch all the games with interest but won't be cheering for anyone else. Green Bay packers will be getting my cheers

I'm a Broncos fan through and through. I'd like to see the Cowboys and Warriors make a dent though if they manage to scrape in. There weren't really any upsets in the finals series last year. Hopefully that changes.

If the Broncos aren't going to win there's a few teams I'd watch, not necessarily cheer them but I'd rather they win than someone else.

Out of the top 4 I'd like Souths to win.
Outside of the top 8 I'd like to see either the Warriors or the Tigers win.

Anyone but Souffs, Cheats or Scum, but other than the Broncos (who unllike everyone says, are not out of the finals yet), I'd only be capable of supporting the Cows, because the Tits are more NSW'kers than anything else really...

I love watching the rabbits play and hope it is a souths v storm GF. they play entertaining footy and seeing G.I run over, smash and fend off people eases the pain of watching the bronco nuffies lose most the time

Active Now

• Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Mr Fourex
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • simplythebest
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Lostboy
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.