Yow Yeh

Michaels has been poor this season but over the last few seasons when he has gotten injured has been playing really well so I'd imagine the coaching staff have faith in him and will give him time to find his feet again. If we lose a few games in a row and he is still playing poorly then swing that axe baby.

Tbh, if Hunt does announce that he's leaving, I'd be happy for the Broncos to make a big call and go with:

1. Winterstein/Yow Yeh
2. Winterstein/Yow Yeh
3. Hodges
4. Michaels
5. Folau

Still a more than capable backline and IMO if K is going to p*ss off to chase 600k somewhere, we should ensure the likes of Yow Yeh and Winterstein have plenty of time to stake their claim. Or even Hoffman...

If Hunt was to go I'd just do the one replacement

1. Hoffman
2. Winterstein/Yow Yeh
3. Hodges
4. Michaels
5. Folau

lyn said:
If theres going to be any changes then what do you think of this:
2. Winterstein
3. Folau
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh

I like this. That said, I think Michaels will improve in the next couple of months. I'm not a Michael hater - but I don't want to give him too many chances with the altenatives that we have.

You can't drop Winterstien on that one game alone. I think he was a great buy - and will get better with more experience. Plus - he is ultra hot too [icon_wink Please don't tell me he is underage

Would love seeing more of Yow Yeh. I'd really like to see him complete a 100m solo try icon_thumbs_u

Anyone know how fast he really is??

bronco_babe77 said:
lyn said:
If theres going to be any changes then what do you think of this:
2. Winterstein
3. Folau
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh

I like this. That said, I think Michaels will improve in the next couple of months. I'm not a Michael hater - but I don't want to give him too many chances with the altenatives that we have.

You can't drop Winterstien on that one game alone. I think he was a great buy - and will get better with more experience. Plus - he is ultra hot too [icon_wink Please don't tell me he is underage

Would love seeing more of Yow Yeh. I'd really like to see him complete a 100m solo try icon_thumbs_u

Anyone know how fast he really is??
i saw him play for norths on saturday ...he scored an intercept ..hes fast

Thing about Yow Yeh is he's quick, yes, he's a good finisher, yes, but he's also got great instincts. The intercept was a sign of that. He's also phenomenally good fielding kicks, whether in attack or defence, and he's great at picking the right time to run from dummyhalf.

I like Summerpot too, bb77, but Yow Yeh is a fair margin better than him and should really be there first.

Coxy said:
Thing about Yow Yeh is he's quick, yes, he's a good finisher, yes, but he's also got great instincts. The intercept was a sign of that. He's also phenomenally good fielding kicks, whether in attack or defence, and he's great at picking the right time to run from dummyhalf.

I like Summerpot too, bb77, but Yow Yeh is a fair margin better than him and should really be there first.

summerpot ....omg thats funny ..really love it [icon_lol1.

I can't take credit for that, that's all Flutterby!

Just read that Winterstein suffered that same virus as Hunt so that's probably why he was flat on Friday night.

I thought YowYeh was the one who dropped the sitter v the Warriors, I like both of them and think they should both be in the side. I think Michaels is attrocious, I was rating him leading up to this season but he's had enough games to be back in form. He doesn't know when to pass the ball to his winger and when to keep it. If he should be anywhere it's on the wing. Dead set.

Even if Hunt signs elsewhere he needs to stay fullback for 2009. Seriously, if we are to be a title threat we need him firing.

mrslong said:
Even if Hunt signs elsewhere he needs to stay fullback for 2009. Seriously, if we are to be a title threat we need him firing.

I agree on that. Even if he does leave, and even though he's acted like a dick (according to "friends" reports), what's important is this season and we do need him. Hopefully once he makes his mind up, staying or going, he should be more focussed on what he needs to do on the field.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • davidp
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.