ZOMG!!!! (P.S. Education for Rex Hunt & other NSW losers!)

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Guys, watch this now, because as sure as jews like free stuff, this won't be on Youtube for long before the NRL claims copyright and STEALS it from the average Joe's clutches.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9JFbr5zYpqA&NR=1

Some excellent free footage for those who have never seen this epic clash. Geyer, the biggest thug there ever was (lolz @ peopl who think Cam Smith and Storm are bad) was a brute of a man and nearly got this series just on his own....but he forgot you can't beat a QLD'er!

P.S. God bless Peter Jackson R.I.P.

****************************************************************************************************
@ Rex Hunt; this is yet another reason why Wally Lewis is the greatest ever. The man was a leader. Something your pill popping midget would never do is step in and throw them down when his team needed something desperatly. In fact, Johns always went missing when the going got tough!

Wow, that brings back memories. Whoever said league today has the same character as back then is joking...

Geyer is a f*cking cat, Peter Jackson goes after him and he drops his nuts and runs like a fairy. Lewis showed how fearless he was as a leader in that video. Geyer towers over him but Wally won't take any shit from him.

How classic was that video, I enjoyed every minute.
Dirty NSW pricks, no wonder that cheapo's brother plays/ed for melbourne.

gUt said:
See Geyer run when Jacko came after him...

At 4:48, classic footage. 3 Queenslanders come after Geyer, he runs like a girl, then out of nowhere comes the fist from Peter Coyne [eusa_clap.gi [icon_lol1.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jebadude said:
gUt said:

At 4:48, classic footage. 3 Queenslanders come after Geyer, he runs like a girl, then out of nowhere comes the fist from Peter Coyne [eusa_clap.gi [icon_lol1.

Went after the **** like a pack of wolves.
rockon.gif

Jebadude said:
gUt said:

Gary Coyne [icon_wink

ronnyd said:
Jebadude said:
gUt said:

Gary Coyne [icon_wink

My mistake icon_thumbs_u

Hammo said:
Guys, watch this now, because as sure as jews like free stuff,

this is why political correctness is fucked. its a different set of rules for different groups, pick on the jews and the whites as much as possible. i have no idea why when someone makes a joke about judaism, its funny, but if i said "guys, watch this now, because as sure as muslims like being terrorists, or blacks like stealing tvs" id be called a racist.

i dont actually care if someone makes jew jokes, but what im saying is, if people think its cool to make jew jokes, then why isnt it cool for jokes about other minority groups?

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Spoon
  • theshed
  • Lazza
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mitch222
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bish
  • Skathen
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.