2011 Premiers

The Rock said:
Coxy said:
No, but I doubt he has the capacity to consistently make the most of having a pack including Hannant, Gillett, Te'o, Thaiday and a backline with Hodges, Inglis and Hoffman.

So I'd give a bloke who has some attacking clue a go.

Like who? Honestly we have no depth in the halves at all. Norman has been rubbish, Hunt has been average.

Hunt has shown more in his one game against Canberra than Wallace has all season.

Coxy said:
The Rock said:
Coxy said:
No, but I doubt he has the capacity to consistently make the most of having a pack including Hannant, Gillett, Te'o, Thaiday and a backline with Hodges, Inglis and Hoffman.

Like who? Honestly we have no depth in the halves at all. Norman has been rubbish, Hunt has been average.

Hunt has shown more in his one game against Canberra than Wallace has all season.

Look at Steve Michaels last year. Played terrible. Now look at him, playing very well. No reason why Wallace can't turn it around as well.

I think Anderson should be the permanent front rower on the bench. He has shown some good signs at the end of this season. McGuire has been too mistake and penalty prone and Kenny needs to learn to land on his stomach a bit more.

Jeba said:
Coxy said:
The Rock said:
Coxy said:

Look at Steve Michaels last year. Played terrible. Now look at him, playing very well. No reason why Wallace can't turn it around as well.

Keep in mind Michaels left for another club before he found form.

draggx said:
Jeba said:
Coxy said:
The Rock said:
Coxy said:

Keep in mind Michaels left for another club before he found form.

Yes he did, but I don't think we need to go to that extent to help Wallace find form. If our front rowers play better Wallace will improve significantly.

I believe I speak for everybody when I say Henjak has to reward form in the offseason. Sure, some positions are covered such as...

1. Josh Hoffman
3. Greg Inglis
4. Justin Hodges
6. Darren Lockyer (c)
8. Ben Hannant
12. Sam Thaiday

The rest should have to prove themselves and Henjak has to come up with the right combination. Hopefully by dangling that carrot he'll ensure that every squad member is motivated and that we're breathing fire by Round 1.

[icon_lol1. @ comparing Wallace to Michaels. Wallace was underperforming while Michaels was a dead set liability.

Cullen says that Wally has been carrying a shoulder injury for much of the season, I wonder what impact that has had on his form. Even if it put some doubt in his mind, that could have had an impact on his form. Like so many other things we shall see next season.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Astro
  • cento
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Strop
  • lakers133334
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Foordy
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.