2024 pre-season discussion: Pre-season Premiers

So...like what happens now when an actually good second rower becomes available? I'm glad we just locked up RIki and Piaks,

This is just unbelievable from the Dragons if true, even worse than us signing up Lodge on a ridiculous figure for no reason.

It also has the potential to totally skewer the market. If a mediocre second rower is worth 900k, what is a Crichton / Riki / Martin, etc worth now?
$2,3 million 3 yr deal according to fox..

Just for clarity, the Dragons went after Kuli and couldn't get him. So Cowboys say we will release Luciano and you can have him, and the Dragons go yes, and we will pay him in full except for the first five months this year?

I have considered it but I don't know which games I would actually be able to get to. When do you have to choose the games you are going to go to? And can you purchase an extra ticket when you go to those games? Or is it better to just purchase 2 memberships?

You can choose your games if you want to bring someone you have to pay for their ticket. @FaceOfMutiny

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.