VOTE BHQ's opinion on their second favourite team?

What NRL team is your second favourite team?

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

• Melbourne Storm

• Parramatta Eels

• Penrith Panthers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

• St. George Illawarra Dragons

• Sydney Roosters

• Wests Tigers

• Total voters
Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
When I'm drunk on the net I like to make random BS shit like this so here we go, What's your second favourite team(if you even have one)I did it in Alphabetical order on the NRL site so I remember lol, Also left the option of not having one.

I kept the poll open forever so I guess if the thread lives it can last for however it stays relevant.

For me It's Warriors I think I made it clear with my Warriors thread why that is, not that it should be your reason, vote how ever you like.

Not sure if this qualifies as a Broncos thread thing but this is a Broncos forum so it's essentially asking Broncos fans on this.

I don’t have one, I’m a Broncos supporter and that’s it. I mostly have a small list of teams I hate less than the others.

I do have a soft spot for the Warriors though, especially after all they sacrificed for the NRL over the last few years.

There are a few players from other teams with skills and talents I can appreciate, so I enjoy watching them play .. but a 2nd team .. nah.

I watch every game anyway .. love seeing how all the QLD SoO players are performing.

no second team,made that mistake with the cowgirls never again lol
Out of all teams lol, only thing worse from my view would be Storm.

I'll assume with time Dolphins will be like that going by our first game with them and we have a few who here who have them strongly as a second team.

I do fear the soo called ''Brisbane rivalry'' will eat into our Cowboys rivalry, though there is solid historical basis for that after 2015, and the fact the club can go burn in a tyre fire.

Out of all teams lol, only thing worse from my view would be Storm.

I'll assume with time Dolphins will be like that going by our first game with them and we have a few who here who have them strongly as a second team.

I do fear the soo called ''Brisbane rivalry'' will eat into our Cowboys rivalry, though there is solid historical basis for that after 2015, and the fact the club can go burn in a tyre fire.
mostly felt sorry for the cows and it was more a case of if not us winning it all then would rather the cows lol but **** those guys lol
2015 i had 100 on us to win it all from the start of the season was so pissed lol

mostly felt sorry for the cows and it was more a case of if not us winning it all then would rather the cows lol but **** those guys lol
If only Lockyer and Thurston were the same age, would of put them in their place.

Cowboys. Only because I'm in FNQ. But, they're the enemy if they're playing the Broncos.

More of a "if Broncs don't win it, who would i like to see beat everyone else" sort of vibe, rather than knowing their roster and following them closely

And who hates the Warriors? Doesn't everyone have a soft spot?

Cowboys. Only because I'm in FNQ. But, they're the enemy if they're playing the Broncos.

More of a "if Broncs don't win it, who would i like to see beat everyone else" sort of vibe, rather than knowing their roster and following them closely
Nah **** the dogs, their salty as **** stampede forum solidifies it all for me.

Our greatest QLD rivals can't be a second team.

Second favourite team ??
7078042F 3B07 4241 87E4 B358A57C5183

Second favourite team ??
View attachment 21751
well not every experience with each team is entirely negative even though we obviously have to face them, someone has to win.

I would say it's obvious in how we have dealt with players moving and such which teams standout in that regard.

For me win or loss the fact Warriors have acted in good faith when we have done swaps and transfers with them unlike basically any other club they deserve some credit, and that is not even adding the sacrifice that clubs players had to do to keep the game going during covid, all clubs have to give some kudos to them.

The fact they returned the favour when we released Walsh early when we didn't have to, by only allowing him to sign for us and no one else is something hard to ever forget.

We all thought it was insane at the time but Kevvie was rewarded for that by a team with integrity.

I put warriors because I want to see them do well but I wouldn’t call t them my second team. If the broncos disappeared I don’t think I’d go for them either. I’d probably pick some team a little closer geographically and never really like footy as much.

There’s a few teams I anti-support and watch to support their opponents.

Other than that there is usually one or two teams each year that are doing something cool that you want to see be successful. Cows for a period last year due to their massive turn around of form, Dolphins somewhat this year due to their gutsy style of footy, got around the dogs a bit when Barba went on his 2012 run, got around Manly a bit when Trbo went god mode.

Broncs are the team. I put Newcastle as my soft spot team because I have roots there but I don’t support them, just happy if they best whoever they are playing if it isn’t us. If the Broncs disappeared, I wouldn’t watch the NRL anymore. As it is, I prefer the AFL or Super League in general though this season overall has started pretty well. The issue is, we are starting to see more and more blow outs again and unless the Broncs are inflicting the damage, it’s kind of boring to watch.

Broncs are the team. I put Newcastle as my soft spot team because I have roots there but I don’t support them, just happy if they best whoever they are playing if it isn’t us. If the Broncs disappeared, I wouldn’t watch the NRL anymore. As it is, I prefer the AFL or Super League in general though this season overall has started pretty well. The issue is, we are starting to see more and more blow outs again and unless the Broncs are inflicting the damage, it’s kind of boring to watch.
lol got to admit when I saw your name on Newcastle I thought it was because of Gamble lmao.

I can't deny I only watch their games because he was playing lol.

Even though we didn't have any room for him really wish he stayed, but can't blame him, most Newcastle fans I've talked to already prefer him at 6 over Ponga lol.

well not every experience with each team is entirely negative even though we obviously have to face them, someone has to win.

I would say it's obvious in how we have dealt with players moving and such which teams standout in that regard.

For me win or loss the fact Warriors have acted in good faith when we have done swaps and transfers with them unlike basically any other club they deserve some credit, and that is not even adding the sacrifice that clubs players had to do to keep the game going during covid, all clubs have to give some kudos to them.

The fact they returned the favour when we released Walsh early when we didn't have to, by only allowing him to sign for us and no one else is something hard to ever forget.

We all thought it was insane at the time but Kevvie was rewarded for that by a team with integrity.
Yeah I get ya.. I think this will mean different things to different folks.. when I hear ‘second favourite team’ I think of that pertaining to a team you actively, unconditionally support with slightly less passion than ‘your team’ ..

I’ll support other teams in certain spots where the broncos aren’t involved, like if it suits the Broncos for them to win, or if it’s a milestone game for someone I like or if it’s team playing a team I’ve put a death wish on (for something they did to the broncos 😅 )

Unread

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Canga
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.