VOTE BHQ's opinion on their second favourite team?

What NRL team is your second favourite team?

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

• Melbourne Storm

• Parramatta Eels

• Penrith Panthers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

• St. George Illawarra Dragons

• Sydney Roosters

• Wests Tigers

• Total voters
I don't have a second team.

but occasionally, depending on the circumstances, I'll have a second favourite team that I can get behind when the Bronx aren't playing.

right now, that team for me is the Warriors. for a number of reasons:

1) The Warriors made sacrifices for the last few years to keep the comp running at full capacity.

2) They did us a huge favour, by releasing Walsh to come back to us early. they helped us even more by only allowing Walsh to negotiate with us, stopping us having to get into a bidding war for him.

3) I can't think of any players on their roster that I really hate.

I don't have a second team.

but occasionally, depending on the circumstances, I'll have a second favourite team that I can get behind when the Bronx aren't playing.

right now, that team for me is the Warriors. for a number of reasons:

1) The Warriors made sacrifices for the last few years to keep the comp running at full capacity.

2) They did us a huge favour, by releasing Walsh to come back to us early. they helped us even more by only allowing Walsh to negotiate us, stopping us having to get into a bidding war for him.

3) I can't think of any players on their roster that I really hate.
SJ, TMM, CNK, Tohu, they have some likeable players in their team.

Pretty much this tbh, my hatred very much relies on a teams success. Couldn't give 2 shits about the Panthers 4-5yrs ago, now...I hope they crash and burn every week.

I think it also comes down to their players. Panthers are sore losers, even worse winners, arrogant and think they should be able to behave how they want because they are a good side.

I don’t have one, I’m a Broncos supporter and that’s it. I mostly have a small list of teams I hate less than the others.

I do have a soft spot for the Warriors though, especially after all they sacrificed for the NRL over the last few years.

This, but my hate list is long not short...

EDIT: Wait, I totally read that wrong!

Not anymore but when I was growing up, I had a soft spot for a few teams.

When I first got into the game, other than the Broncos I had a soft spot for the Roosters, Cowboys and Sharks. Then I followed Preston to the Panthers and later the Titans. Then around 2010 I just enjoyed following the competition and it's been that way ever since.

My dad's side are all Roosters supporters and I found it easy to get behind them when they had the Australian captain. Mat Rogers was my first favourite player and he was in good company at the Sharks with the likes of David Peachey, Preston Campbell, Martin Lang etc. The Cowboys were the underdogs of the competition so for that alone I wanted to see them do well. I thought their 2001 Origin contingent really did a good job and Matty Bowen was a brilliant player on his day.

I'm not above having favourite opposition players. Cameron Murray, the Turbo brothers, Joey Manu, Nicho Hynes, Matty Burton, the Flying Fox, Doueihi etc. always think the game is doing well when those players (and all the ex-Broncos/Queensland players) are doing well.

I have two no.1 teams......

"Wait wot ?? ...How can that be Fourex, you can't have two no.1 teams ????"

I'm a complex individual
I exist on a much higher plane
.....than your "rules"

Outer Space Fire GIF by Xbox

Used to be the cowboys when they had the likes of Bowen, Sing, Ty Williams etc and were basically all Queenslanders but off them now cause they don't have as many likeable players.
But now it's probably just players that I like, found myself cheering for the Dolphins tonight (which I thought I'd never do) because of the Hammer

I used to be one of those, as long as they are not from NSW people, but not any fu<king more! I met a few NQ fans who said they’d rather see Manly win when playing the Broncos. That was enough for me.
Now I don’t have any 2nd team. Just the Broncos and then a ladder of teams I hate least to most, that changes every year except for NQ which is always most hated.

The fans of other teams hate us and enjoy seeing us lose more than their own teams winning, therefore I hate every other team in this competition. Special mention to the Storm (For not growing the game in the slightest), Panthers (For being handed games so the NRL could "compete" with the GWS and still being the cockiest team on the planet), the Cowboys (What a bunch of whinging *****) and the Warriors (For complaining about being allowed to live in the greatest city on the planet despite half their team being from Australia anyway).

The fans of other teams hate us and enjoy seeing us lose more than their own teams winning, therefore I hate every other team in this competition. Special mention to the Storm (For not growing the game in the slightest), Panthers (For being handed games so the NRL could "compete" with the GWS and still being the cockiest team on the planet), the Cowboys (What a bunch of whinging *****) and the Warriors (For complaining about being allowed to live in the greatest city on the planet despite half their team being from Australia anyway).

Who did you follow prior to the broncos? Or were you purely a Brisbane comp guy?

How old do you think I am, man. I was born in '91. My 2nd team is the Toowoomba Clydesdales, 3rd is Wigan Warriors and 4th is... Wynnum I guess?
For whatever reason I thought we were similar ages haha.

1 the broncos
2 whoever is playing the storm
3 whoever is playing the roosters
4 whoever is playing the cowboys
5 whoever is playing manly
6 whoever is playing penrith
7 whoever is playing parra
8 whoever is playing cronulla
9 whoever is playing the bulldogs
10 whoever is playing the bunnies
11 whoever is playing the titans
12 whoever is playing the dragons
13 whoever is playing Newcastle
14 whoever is playing the tigers
15 whoever is playing warriors
16 whoever is playing the raiders
16 whoever is playing the dolphins

Hard to go past The Storm. Great little bunch of blokes.

Unread

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.