Broncoman's State of Origin thread of hope and despair

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Lets just hold tight to see how many Reds fans show up once they aren't doing so well.

Will be interesting, last season wasn't the best and the first half without Cooper saw them lose most games but the year after a premiership was helpful. So far this season they are sitting around the 33,000 mark so a little behind the Broncos but still ahead of the rest of the league.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Last edited by a moderator:
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Wished he hit him harder, Broham is one of the worst sports media personalities I've ever seen.

Yeah, that's such a valid reason. :001_rolleyes:

That's one of the worst dog shots you will ever see.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Wished he hit him harder, Broham is one of the worst sports media personalities I've ever seen.

Yes...I knew if the right bit of cheese was offered up, then the NSW grub gene inside of you Bman would come rising to the surface.

You & Les Boyd have done your scummy state proud.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Good ol Mr XXXX love ya work mate. I have a feeling you would've hated Luke Ricketson, did you

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
What's to like?

Played for the Rorters and wore the scummy sky blue.

Not redeeming qualities if you're asking me.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
The only thing I don't like about him is that he is married to Tom Fuckhouse's sister, urrrrrgh. Other than that he is awesome.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Will be interesting when the run ends if Queenslanders will act with all the dignity and respect that they claim they do.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Depends if we get beaten fairly or the refs step in and hand it up.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Will be interesting when the run ends if Queenslanders will act with all the dignity and respect that they claim they do.

My first facebook status will be something like "About fucking time, enjoy your 12 months.. the Streak starts again next year."

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

Hard to match the class of the NSW captain when it comes to gracious losers.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...-for-origin-loss/story-e6frepbx-1226089603469

PaulGallen-1.jpg

Active Now

• mrslong
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • Horseheadsup
  • Fatboy
  • bazza
  • Footy Fanatic
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.