Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folau appears to be in trouble with the ARU again over his personal beliefs.
If he ends up getting punted the broncos should make a play for him.
Would definitely solve our fullback
Issues.
Not saying it would happen but would be great for us if it did.
No from me... he'll want a million a year and I don't think his game suits league fullback play where you need a ball player.

He's getting beyond 30 plus he's been living in Sydney since he left us the first time around so I'm not sure he'd want to move up to Brisbane anyway. The roosters can have him, he's used to playing in front of no one anyway.

Last edited:
Dobbo (take a drink) said Folau is a chance with Brisbane, because he shares the same manager as Seibold and 11 or so Broncos.

If we lose Roberts, and the money is about the same (unlikely but possible), I'd be happy. Fullback for sure. Darius did say he's not relinquishing the fullback role "for now".

The ARU aren't going to punt him. He's like their 1 good player. Even Maranta got out of that code, they will continue to excuse his bad behaviour.

The ARU aren't going to punt him. He's like their 1 good player. Even Maranta got out of that code, they will continue to excuse his bad behaviour.
lol yeah they let him raw dog them despite his abrasive views because they know he's easily their best player.

like, how can you let one player hold a code to ransom like folau did? "i am saying what i want and if you don't like it i quit"

Last edited:
Dobbo (take a drink) said Folau is a chance with Brisbane, because he shares the same manager as Seibold and 11 or so Broncos.

If we lose Roberts, and the money is about the same (unlikely but possible), I'd be happy. Fullback for sure. Darius did say he's not relinquishing the fullback role "for now".

Not like it’s up to Darius. Surely if coach said, take a knee Darius, he can’t do much about it

No from me... he'll want a million a year and I don't think his game suits league fullback play where you need a ball player.

He's getting beyond 30 plus he's been living in Sydney since he left us the first time around so I'm not sure he'd want to move up to Brisbane anyway. The roosters can have him, he's used to playing in front of no one anyway.

He would be relatively cheap this year if say he came across in July because we would only be paying him for about half a season therefore he would be about half price. Next year some hard decisions would have to be made but at least we would have time to make some decisions.
I think he is 29 so should have a few good years in him still.
Anyway I admit it’s a long shot and probably won’t happen.

He would be relatively cheap this year if say he came across in July because we would only be paying him for about half a season therefore he would be about half price. Next year some hard decisions would have to be made but at least we would have time to make some decisions.
I think he is 29 so should have a few good years in him still.
Anyway I admit it’s a long shot and probably won’t happen.

He wouldn't be relatively cheap in any sense. Plus he loves living in Sydney. Its the main reason he signed with the Waratahs. Folau wont solve our problems because he is a centre/winger in the NRL only.

Folau appears to be in trouble with the ARU again over his personal beliefs.
If he ends up getting punted the broncos should make a play for him.
Would definitely solve our fullback
Issues.
Not saying it would happen but would be great for us if it did.
No no no no no. **** no. Looneytunes homophobic twat with non-existent invisible sky fairy friend, yuk.

No no no no no. **** no. Looneytunes homophobic twat with non-existent invisible sky fairy friend, yuk.

Agreed. A disrespectful crackpot who is well past his best anyway. Knew he was a dumbass the moment he decided to squander his best years playing Union.

And the funniest part is for all his talent, he has won nothing. His Premierships with Melbourne mean nothing, he was a cellar dweller for GWS for his entire time there and the Waratahs and Wallabies have won nothing in his time there (As far as I know anyway, I don't exactly keep up with Yawnion).

the Waratahs and Wallabies have won nothing in his time there (As far as I know anyway, I don't exactly keep up with Yawnion).

Yeah he only took the Tahs to their inaugural premiership.

He was also a part of three successful State of Origin series, which includes a Man of the Match performance in a decider.

His views are absolutely rubbish, but let's not kid ourselves.

Folau has officially been terminated by the ARU, for the record.

There's no chance the NRL welcome him back anyway, not with all of the public image issues in the last 18 months, they won't even consider it.

He'll probably go to Japanese or French Rugby Union and make even crazier dosh.

who's gonna be the stupid nrl club that holds talks with him, you just know that someone is gonna have a crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.