Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobbo saying that there will be some big names coming to the broncos within the next 3-4 weeks. Intriguing times ahead
Going to be difficult without a head of football... have they indicated who is taking over in the interim??

Going to be difficult without a head of football... have they indicated who is taking over in the interim??
Hard to see how it could be any more difficult than when we had a Head of Football who apparently couldn't attract any talent.

Look, I know he has signed to go to the Auckland Blues next year, but just how water-tight is the contract RTS has signed to go to rugby? If we have cash up our sleeve, and we offered him say $1.3mill per year, would he be tempted to jump ship back to league with us? A fair chunk of money, yes, but absolutely worth it in my mind. From what I have read, he is at the back of a long line of candidates to break into the All Blacks for the 2023 World Cup. But also, I'm not 100% sure if there is some stipulation from the Warriors that he is not able to sign with another NRL club for next year after they let him break his contract early.

Probably absolutely no chance of it happening, but is nice to dream of what could be.

Come on Donuts, get on the blower and charm the pants off Roger, just like you have done to the rest of us. I'm sure if anyone could do it, you could Davey!

RTS and ARey together in a Broncos jersey- that's the stuff wet dreams are made of right there.

He's a ball playing lock, he's looked good in the times we've been in good ball area but he's not really what we need
We sort of haven't got anyone else around him for him to be effective.

Sorry guys wasn't very clear all Dobbo mentioned was that big name players and announcements can be expected in the next 3-4 wks.
He said there are players who really want to come to Brisbane, but he was pretty quiet and didn't obviously mention names.

Sorry guys wasn't very clear all Dobbo mentioned was that big name players and announcements can be expected in the next 3-4 wks.
He said there are players who really want to come to Brisbane, but he was pretty quiet and didn't obviously mention names.
Dobbo about 6wks ago said there was going to be 'massive names' regarding recruitment (after Reynolds) thus far we have seen Pereira & Lee signed.
So in other words, don't hold your breath..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • kiwi2
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosAlways
  • Huge
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • leon.bott
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.