Grand Final Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
T minus 5 hours before I head out to Roma St to catch a 14 hour train down to Sydney.

Just making sure I've got all the entertainment I could ever possibly want. Really hoping that I can fall asleep and knock off 8 or so hours.

T minus 7-8 hours before driving off to Sydney... here's hoping no one decides to start singing on the way there. :shocked:

T minus 36 hours before I begin the drive to Sydney!

For once not living in Brisbane and supporting the Broncos does me a favour.

T minus 29 hours before leaving for the airport!

T nothing. I am waiting to board the train. Choo choo motherfucker.

T minus 24 hours before leaving for the airport

Safe trip everyone. Thankfully I have Fozz's seat location. "Excuse me security, there is a gentleman in seat X that appears to be carrying an electronic, perhaps explosive, device. He said something like Boom Boom motherfucker".

He said something like Boom Boom motherfucker".

I'm don't know if you're intentionally referencing one of my favourite Jackass stunts, but Danger Ehren sends his kudos.

full.jpg

They'll never take me alive.

12 hours before my flight leaves

PUMPED

Leaving 6 30 tonight, on it somewhere around the rocks a nice sleep in tomorrow then a big greasy brekky and on it again at the Brewery hopefully around 12.30

Wearing my original Broncos Jersey with the Powers logo, NSWRL badge and white collar, No 25, feel free to give me a yell if you see me.

Just overtook [MENTION=1809]Fozz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION] slow train... :thefinger:

Reactions: Kaz
Righto Mr. Emissions. When are you due in, I wonder if my 737 will beat your VW.
Haha, should be in around 6:30 to 7 at the hotel.

t-minus 22 hours before i head to [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION]s :tongue:

t-minus 22 hours before i head to @Morkel s :tongue:

Give him and his wife a kiss for me. If he didn't live in the middle of butt **** nowhere, I might have been able to make an appearance.

Just overtook [MENTION=1809]Fozz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION] slow train... :thefinger:

I thought there was a bush fire, that explains it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Fitzy
  • davidp
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • Brotherdu
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Porthoz
  • Wolfie
  • TimWhatley
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.