VOTE In Your opinion who are our most hated Rivals?

Which team is Broncos most hated Rivals?

• Total voters
The logic is they have absolutely embarrassed us every year for the last decade.

Not just beat.. humiliated...shamed...dominated. We have been 2 Byes for them year in..year out. No other team has done that to us. Not the Roosters, not the Cowboys, not the Eels. It's the biggest shame.

That's your logic for the hatred.
Cheers , I get that. I dont get the other stuff I mentioned I'm my post

Ppl can hate Melb all they want , I just don't get the logic.
We have done similar things to a lesser extent.
Hate them for their tactics but most wanted Bellamy to come to Broncos.
I guess hate isn't logical
Were the Broncos punished? Or are you saying guilty before proven innocent?

Cheers , I get that. I dont get the other stuff I mentioned I'm my post

Let's not forget they hang they honor those Premiership wins* in their lobby. Shameless, not an ounce of regret. Can't count many other teams that have sullied the history books with a big fat cheaty *.

Following the club's 2020 NRL Grand Final victory, Melbourne players were seen wearing shirts depicting that the club had won six premierships

Scumbag organization.

Were the Broncos punished? Or are you saying guilty before proven innocent?
Really Pete, we've never cheated the cap?
Andrew Gee quit so he didn't have to answer questions.

Don't see any side as a rival, I hate losing to all teams.

Team I have the most concern about playing is always Storm, so they get my vote.

Really Pete, we've never cheated the cap?
Andrew Gee quit so he didn't have to answer questions.
Innocent until proven mate.

Unlike the 3.8 million.

To say they're one in the same is a stretch.

Let's not forget they hang they honor those Premiership wins* in their lobby. Shameless, not an ounce of regret. Can't count many other teams that have sullied the history books with a big fat cheaty *.

Scumbag organization.
FMD have I said they didn't cheat, I haven't defended them or excused the cheating.
IMO every club has cheated the cap to some degree.
Hating a team because they cheated the cap more than anyone else makes no sense TO ME.
You can't half **** a sheep your still a sheep fucker.
You can't hate a team for the tactics they use then want to throw the cheque book at the man who coaches those tactics, that makes no sense.

So the Roosters sombrero isn't real

FMD have I said they didn't cheat, I haven't defended them or excused the cheating.
Hating a team because they cheated the cap more than anyone else makes no sense TO ME.
You can't hate a team for the tactics they use then want to throw the cheque book at the man who coaches those tactics, that makes no sense.
It’s sports, not a murder jury, why does a fans “hatred” for another team have to be logical?

The way they were caught and still own and celebrate it is a unique piece of douchbaggery that no other club has the dishonor of owning.

I'm out of ideas of how else to make this point.

The logic is they have absolutely embarrassed us every year for the last decade.

Not just beat.. humiliated...shamed...dominated. We have been 2 Byes for them year in..year out. No other team has done that to us. Not the Roosters, not the Cowboys, not the Eels. It's the biggest shame.

That's your logic for the hatred.
But and what helps us is we beat them in the only GF we faced them, even when they were illegal.

There's a lot about The Panthers to dislike......they aren't getting nearly enough mentions here.

My current emotions are;

Most hated - Panthers, Roosters, Cowboys, Dragons

Next hated - Storm, Warriors, Raiders, Sea Eagles, Eels, Knights, Newcastle, Souths, Sharks

Don't care - Titans,
Haha I was thinking about hating Titans on the weekend, I don't like them at all but I realised as they never win or are any threat to anyone I can't really hate them

The way they were caught and still own and celebrate it is a unique piece of douchbaggery that no other club has the dishonor of owning.

I'm out of ideas of how else to make this point.
You and me both

So the Roosters sombrero isn't real
You can hate the Roosters for constantly signing players instead of playing their own home grown talent. However they deserve a presumption of innocence until proven otherwise.

I'd say there's also a difference between cheating the cap on one occassion and cheating it over a five year period and the entire history of the game has to be rewritten as a result. For some Dex, time is all they have, so to be informed that some of us wasted it because one team completely cheated the premiership window concept the salary cap was designed to create would create more animosity than other situations.

So I can understand the animosity, even if it doesn't bother me and if anything I've been an apologist for them.

The vote has an absolute preponderance in Storm's favor. And I thought I would be the only one in my opinion :)
I don't know whether to be happy or not, but apparently Storm is really not all right.

You can hate the Roosters for constantly signing players instead of playing their own home grown talent. However they deserve a presumption of innocence until proven otherwise.

I'd say there's also a difference between cheating the cap on one occassion and cheating it over a five year period and the entire history of the game has to be rewritten as a result. For some Dex, time is all they have, so to be informed that some of us wasted it because one team completely cheated the premiership window concept the salary cap was designed to create would create more animosity than other situations.

So I can understand the animosity, even if it doesn't bother me and if anything I've been an apologist for them.
If that was my reason for hating a side then personally I would hate the Dogs and parra as well plus probably sharks more than anyone for cap and drug breaches and they kept their premiership while somehow dodging the mandatory 2 year suspensions.
Anyway I'm just about to board an Alaskan cruise ( shit excuse I know) so I'll have to leave it here.

Unread

Active Now

• rj9
  • Battler
  • johnny plath
  • Rah88
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.