Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The Rock said:
broncospwn said:
Looks like Meninga agrees with Alec
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 6047961799

"Yow Yeh shouldn't make it because he hasn't played for his state yet," Meninga said.

And?? Why does a player have to play for his state first?? Origin is a tougher arena anyway, so really playing for your country is the first step.

And the only reason Yow Yeh hasn't played for his state first is because The Test happens to be before origin on the League calendar.
Don't a'sk me, I don't agree with him.

If you're good enough to make the AUS squad then you should make it, it doesn't matter about if you have made origin or not.

L

levikade

NYC Player
Mar 14, 2008
yow yeh hasnt been picked because he has a beard like williams, or becuase hes a twin (morri boys), its cos he is the form winger in the comp right,, and he has a combinatin with hodges + lockyer. the spot they got wrong was no uate on the other side.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Yeh I reckon Morris is lucky to be there. He is a damn good finisher but there are other wingers in the comp much more deserving. Uate and Gordon especially.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Am I the only one who thinks Uate is overrated?

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Nope Coxy, I agree.

It's only because he has the endorsement of Johns imo. He is a rich-man's Utai.

---
Still can't believe the Tim Sheens selection of Jamal Idris on the bench. Nate Myles, Corey Parker, Dallas Johnson, Beau Scott would all be scratching their heads. what a joke.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
For sure. I wouldn't bracket Utai and Uate together, unless I was ranking wingers alphabetically.

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
Coxy said:
Am I the only one who thinks Uate is overrated?

I do, but you can't blame him really - He's just following his captains lead

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
He's overated in a sense that everybody thinks he's head and shoulders the best winger in the game and it's a joke Yow Yeh was even considered in the same league as him.

Otherwise, he's the most lethal wing in the comp.

However, he does have his issues and he always seems to suffer from Tahu syndrome, aka. good for one really bad dead s**t mistake.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
FoxSports has just announced that Hodges might be out of the test with an achilles injury :shock:

Willie Tonga has been rushed into camp

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
jarro65 said:
FoxSports has just announced that Hodges might be out of the test with an achilles injury :shock:

I HOPE NOT!! [icon_frown

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
jarro65 said:

Locky and Petero said on the footy show that it's a back injury and he will definately play. I'd say that means he is no hope of playing for the Broncos though.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bronx48
  • Big Del
  • Behold
  • broncos4life
  • john1420
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.