NRL 2023 Round 9 Discussion

Big Pete Big Pete help me out here... you aren't required to sit there and wait for the attacker to catch the ball... the second they touch it they're free game

To me that is a blatantly wrong call on the field... and then the bunker backs it up.

They're either both incompetent or it's proof that the bunker will just blindly agree with onfield ref.

The onfield ref knew he fucked up, because he stopped when he was trying to send up what his actual call was... and then the bunker used the same terminology

To me that is a blatantly wrong call on the field... and then the bunker backs it up.

They're either both incompetent or it's proof that the bunker will just blindly agree with onfield ref.

The onfield ref knew he fucked up, because he stopped when he was trying to send up what his actual call was... and then the bunker used the same terminology
I have never seen that play given a penalty. Two guys just not knowing the rules. Once you juggle it's fair game. Who is the video ref. Sounds like Steve Chiddy.

I have never seen that play given a penalty. Two guys just not knowing the rules. Once you juggle it's fair game. Who is the video ref. Sounds like Steve Chiddy.
Adam Gee is in the bunker... he's deadset useless... but it's a Sutton on the field... So Gee is probably just sucking up his ass and agreeing with his completely incorrect call

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.