NRL 2023 Round 9 Discussion

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Got big concerns about Val heading into Origin..

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
@Big Pete help me out here... you aren't required to sit there and wait for the attacker to catch the ball... the second they touch it they're free game

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
How can none of them know the rules?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
To me that is a blatantly wrong call on the field... and then the bunker backs it up.

They're either both incompetent or it's proof that the bunker will just blindly agree with onfield ref.

The onfield ref knew he fucked up, because he stopped when he was trying to send up what his actual call was... and then the bunker used the same terminology

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
@Big Pete help me out here... you aren't required to sit there and wait for the attacker to catch the ball... the second they touch it they're free game
I'm not watching the game, but yeah, from my understanding once they've touched the ball they're free game.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
To me that is a blatantly wrong call on the field... and then the bunker backs it up.

They're either both incompetent or it's proof that the bunker will just blindly agree with onfield ref.

The onfield ref knew he fucked up, because he stopped when he was trying to send up what his actual call was... and then the bunker used the same terminology
I have never seen that play given a penalty. Two guys just not knowing the rules. Once you juggle it's fair game. Who is the video ref. Sounds like Steve Chiddy.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I have never seen that play given a penalty. Two guys just not knowing the rules. Once you juggle it's fair game. Who is the video ref. Sounds like Steve Chiddy.
Adam Gee is in the bunker... he's deadset useless... but it's a Sutton on the field... So Gee is probably just sucking up his ass and agreeing with his completely incorrect call

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I presume thats a hip drop, but does anyone really know?

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Behold
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Scdeac
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.