NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Brad Arthur's kid? - not a good sight, that is a massive concussion incoming.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I understand your thinking with all of this but in no world does Haas not make starting prop in team of the decade. I'd also argue that Papalii would be better off the bench as well but Haas is tracking to go down as an immortal.
It's a close run thing, but Papalii has been able to get it done at all levels and is a key component in that ultra physical Canberra pack.

Haas is too much of a freak to leave out altogether but he needs to put together more years like 2023 and better to lock down that starting spot.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Ashley Klein in fine form again.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Got away with one there.

Mariota was covered, but both Eels defenders went low allowing for the offload. Levi with no other option, just kicks and hopes and it just happens to land perfectly for the Raiders, allowing Stuart to score.

The Raiders pack seems a little stronger for mine.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Hope Jye Gray goes well tonight, I haven't given up hope. He just needs a break. He can be a real bench weapon for them.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Oh my gosh, all the good time this weekend with the footy back...and then freaking Matt Nable is back with another endless drone about Vegas. What do I need to do to get his job? Act this one time in a chessy TV show?

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Raiders too big, too strong and too cranky.

Happy to see Schiller have a night out, hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I’m going to go out on a limb and say Flanagan has a successful season alongside Hunt and back under his father.
Will be interesting to see how Flanagan goes under his dad... if anyone knows how he should play it should be him.

He was also rated as a decent junior coming through the grades at sharks before he moved to rorters for an opportunity.... and then got dumped

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Will be interesting to see how Flanagan goes under his dad... if anyone knows how he should play it should be him.

He was also rated as a decent junior coming through the grades at sharks before he moved to rorters for an opportunity.... and then got dumped
He looked like a player and a half when he was at the sharks under his dad. Far from it since. Best half he has been alongside in his career as well. He was a good footy player to watch back then I hope for his sake he can get back to good footy. Seems a good bloke as well.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Tyrell Sloan with a typical Tyrell Sloan error

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Tyrell Sloan isnt a first grader. Will say it yet again. Error after error.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Well at least dragons got one back after Sloan's horrendous error

Active Now

• theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • Justwin
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.