OFFICIAL - Lama Tasi to Salford via the Broncos

Tbh i find Copley and Kahu so average ditto for Reed and they have been given the world at the Broncs, would have liked Lama to get more of a fair go.

I can't agree on Copley and reed. Haven't seen enough of kahu due to injuries to really disagree with you on that one. Copley was really starting to shine before his injury and reed a certain starter every time for England, and the standard of the English team has dramatically risen so that's no small achievement.

No big loss to be honest. If we hadn't signed Kennedy, it would be a bit bad for us but now it's just meh.

or just maybe ....he's seeing it different to you.

Best defensive centres ever ......huge call !!!

He's one of the best defensive centres now, but most centres can't really defend. I don't think he's quite as good as Matt Cooper or Paul Bowman were in their prime though.

Well I didn't make that call. He certainly is one of the best defensive centres in the game right now.

Ok so you are either taking the piss or are just clueless.

biggrin.gif
well I thought a comparison to Matt Cooper was taking the piss but apparently not ... I'll show myself out

Last edited:
As long as he has a finisher outside him he will never let us down. He won't set the world on fire in attack but we cant expect the two best centers in the game that'd be unreasonable

So in the space of a few short weeks Tasi has been shipped from the minor premiers in NRL to the cellar dwellars of Superleague ...

someone shout the kid a coke ...

Like I said, if not, at least of his generation. He's not up there with Cooper yet, but he's only just finished his 3rd season and this one gone has been very interrupted.

I'm standing by it. You can take your anti-red-hair bias elsewhere to be frank ;)

Reed will go down as one of the best defensive centres ever. At least, of his generation. Matt Cooper esque.

He is one of the best now but of all time is a bit far if you ask me. Beau Scott was a pretty good tough center and was a lot more solid than Jack Reed.

I just wish Reed had some speed. He'd be one of the best centres.

He is also a lot more crud than Jack Reed. Seriously overrated player is Beau Scott.

I just wish Reed had some speed. He'd be one of the best centres.

he needs a lot more than speed in attack. I like him in the centres for his defence but in attack he looks like a winger wearing the #3.

he needs a lot more than speed in attack. I like him in the centres for his defence but in attack he looks like a winger wearing the #3.

To me he looks more like an undersized back-rower. Which he kind of is, and makes sense that his smaller size means his is mobile enough to be defensively solid, and he can get an arm away to put his winger in space, yet can neither bust through his opposite with strength or beat them with speed.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Ondi
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Painin the Haas
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jd87
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • mitch222
  • maddo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Rowdy124
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.