OFFICIAL - Lama Tasi to Salford via the Broncos

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
@brentread_7: Hearing the Broncos have signed Lama Tasi for rest of season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Lama Tasi would be good if it is confirmed. Not seeing anything elsewhere at this stage

I really rate Tasi, I think he has huge potential, Blair is also a player with good potential. I'm actually excited if both these signings are true, they would be two cheap yet good signings which could make us immediately more competitive by replacing Maranta for Blair and having Tasi would give us a really good signing that would also allow Thaiday to go to the backrow again.

Please be true, please both signings happen before June 30.

You reckon Tasi would be suited to the starting prop role? Because that's the only way Thaiday is going to get shoved back to the #12. So depressing.

tasi was pretty good last year, at least i thought so anyway. definitely had potential in 2012.

i think he was injured to start this season and moa got the #1 gig and made it his own. worked his way back playing for newtown and has slipped onto the roosters bench in recent weeks. not sure if he's just been out of form or out of favour or what. he's better than luke odonnell if you ask me and that goose has been their starting prop of late.

i'd definitely take tasi.

edit: looks like he only got two gigs, round 10 & 11. just not sure why he hasnt been playing.

Last edited:

Nice, a llama to go with our moose and polar bear!

This is a good signing if true - we won't be paying him much, and if he fires, we've got a handy prop on our hands, which is something we need.

Decent signing, one of many, hopefully.

Tasi must have some club to go to ... or he wouldn't have asked for a release,

Sounding true now for LT
At last maybe a signing

re: OFFICIAL - Lama Tasi to the Broncos

honestly i really like this, unless im remembering incorrectly. but he plays with alot of aggession and hits the ball up hard. i remember watching him last year and thinking this guy could be something.

its just a little odd that he's had so much trouble getting a game for the roosters this year.

Tasi must have some club to go to ... or he wouldn't have asked for a release,
Of course, the wording pretty much confirms he was released so he could join another club to play more NRL... That wording fits us perfectly. IMO Tasi is as good as signed for us just waiting on official word/signatures to put it all through. Hopefully a media announcement tomorrow :D

He's what our forward pack needs IMO and he'll be cheap and he's 23, so has big potential to just get so much better. I'm very happy if this happens, it would be a smart signature by the club.

Imagine is he was a good halfback.

Rumour Rooters had salary cap breaches coming. Not serious ones but releasing him may be to relieve this situation.
Also Chris Garry will be talking to Hook this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Sounds like a story is coming

Woukdnt mind Tasi. Keen on Napa as well

**** yeah

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ozzball
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.