OFFICIAL - Lama Tasi to Salford via the Broncos

re: OFFICIAL - Lama Tasi to the Broncos

Rumour Rooters had salary cap breaches coming. Not serious ones but releasing him may be to relieve this situation.
Also Chris Garry will be talking to Hook this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Sounds like a story is coming

Sounds likely given they've also had to release a bunch of 20s players.

He would be a very good signing if we picked him up he has a tonne of potential and can be anything.

It is official. Welcome to the cub Lana Tasi welcome to the Broncos.

this is good news. now i hope he is thrown straight into the mix and not held back by the 'he has to start @ #25' crap.

at least off the bench straight away.

How is this going to work? 3 props off the bench? Hunt dropped?

I;ve never heard of the guy. But Big Pete likes him, so thats good enough for me!

Lama Tasi is a blue chip player with tremendous upside. One of my biggest complaints about the Broncos pack is the lack of intimidation and Tasi brings this with his frame (189cm, 106kgs) and ability to hit like a truck.

However, I'd envisioned Tasi as a perfect fit for our club ever since we were thoroughly trounced by the Chookes in R3. They absolutely monstered us that night and I just thought we could use one of their monster forwards in our pack. Tasi wasn't playing that night, I believe he was nursing some injury he picked up in the pre-season but his Queensland heritage made him an ideal pick.

I don't want to huff too much smoke up his butt just yet as he's really only one piece of the puzzle but finally after all these months of being linked to nuffies I'm absolutely satisfied that we signed him. The idea of him and Hala (another former Roosters big boppa) working in tandem is bloody good and I hope he can win you over penny.

We have actually made a signing!!!! Not only that an astute signing that will greatly increase our current team and is young and full of potential. I'm very fucking happy right now

It's not official yet is it? I sure hope it is!

Disappointed if it's only for the 2013 season, I really would love to get him on at least a 1.5 or 2.5 year contract. I rate him highly and think he's a good fit who would add real value to our team.

Hurry up and make it official.

1. Corey Norman
2. Jordan Kahu
3. Justin Hodges
4. Jack Reed
5. Josh Hoffman
6. Scott Prince
7. Peter Wallace
8. Ben Hannant
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Josh McGuire
11. Matt Gillett
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

14. Ben Hunt
15. Alex Glenn
16. Lama Tasi
17. David Hala

Would be my squad (Once Kahu is back from injury), hopefully we see something similar for the remainder of the season.

if he goes well im sure they'd lock him up beyond this year pretty quickly.

to me tasi comes into the 17 for dodds. ideally he removes thaiday from prop rotation and we either start with mcguire+hannant and have tasi+hala on bench or tasi goes into the starting side (eventually).

It's not official yet is it? I sure hope it is!

Disappointed if it's only for the 2013 season, I really would love to get him on at least a 1.5 or 2.5 year contract. I rate him highly and think he's a good fit who would add real value to our team.

Hurry up and make it official.
Chris Garry has reported it as official not long after he said he was going to speak to Hook. It is done

that youtube reminds me alot of what i saw last year and one of the reasons i enjoyed watching the roosters play. he goes hard and is aggressive.

would be the kind of guy youd want tallis coaching imo

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.