Cbus Super Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:35

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flegler will probably be out so Kobie straight back to bench and Jensen to start. I think it's time to give Piakura his chance, when we lost Capwel early we were completely lost. Palasia back to Qcup and Flegler back can drop Piakura back to Qcup.

Really need to start better against the Titans. Need to play the whole 80 minutes. AND IMPROVE OUR COMPLETION RATE!

Something we definitely haven't done for the past 2 seasons is start well against the Tits lol.

Definitely think Jensen to start and Kobe to the bench is our best bet here, at this stage anyway.

A bit of expected win for a bounce back game but I really want us to flog them to show we are the real deal.

This is my wish for next week

1. Walsh
2. Oates (just need that first carry to start the set)
3. Herbi
4. Staggs
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Hass
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Carrigan
14. Paix
15 Marty (please cannot get suspended for that accident)
16. Hetherington
17. Piakura

Flegler will probably be out so Kobie straight back to bench and Jensen to start. I think it's time to give Piakura his chance, when we lost Capwel early we were completely lost. Palasia back to Qcup and Flegler back can drop Piakura back to Qcup.
We lose one game by 6 and we are now dropping a forward after one of our best goes down just to give some unproven kid a chance. Now not the time to mix it up, we should replace flegler woth Kobe and make no other changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.