Prelim Finals

So are there any odds on who whinges the most in the Melbourne-North Queensland game? JT talks a good game but I think Cam Smith might be the best whinger in the comp at the moment. It'll be close.

During the game, Smith.

If the Cowboys lose, expect JT to assume the mantle in a hall of fame performance.

So who would we rather play?

I think Melbourne would be easier to beat, but I hate losing to them if that ended up the case.

On the other hand, Cowboys are a considerably better side at their best, but Bris/NQ final would be amazing, and Cowboys are the one team I'd find easier to forgive if they beat us in the GF.

Melbourne. I want to beat them again in a GF. It would be the sweetest revenge for their salary cap cheating years.

Actually, I liked what Parker said. "Who cares?" :laugh:

How great is it to be able to sit back and just enjoy this game without worrying about ours?

If they can bash each other up, even better.

3 teams left in the competition, we could probably name a decent QLD outfit from those 3 teams..

1. Milford
2. Boyd
3. Chambers
4. Hodges
5. Winterstein
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith (c)
10. Thaiday
11. Cooper
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Hunt
15. Hannant
16. Glasby
17. Oates

Decent

3 teams left in the competition, we could probably name a decent QLD outfit from those 3 teams..

1. Milford
2. Boyd
3. Chambers
4. Hodges
5. Winterstein
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith (c)
10. Thaiday
11. Cooper
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Hunt
15. Hannant
16. Glasby
17. Oates

Decent

JT will probably retire in the next couple of years, then Hunt will be partnering Cronk. What a combination that would be.

So are there any odds on who whinges the most in the Melbourne-North Queensland game? JT talks a good game but I think Cam Smith might be the best whinger in the comp at the moment. It'll be close.

Nothing beats Thurston as far as whinging is concerned

Cronk's kicking has been shit so far

A blocking penalty? They haven't blown one of those all year FFS.

Morgan has looked far better in attack ever since his shit comeback match vs us. Clearly underdone in that game. Reed and Milford will really have to be on their game if the Cowboys win this.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • BroncoFan94
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • NSW stables
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.