Prelim Finals

Snappy response from the Cowboys.

Thurston misses the kick though. Groin injury still a factor?

Lol what the **** was that Thurston?

Wow, that was brilliant from Thurston. Brilliant save from Munster too.

Could be a top game.

c'mon cowboys, put a dent in these pretenders

Reckon Chambers could have let that one go. Almost cost them straight away but the Cowboys queue up another line drop out instead.

Cowboys pack looks well up for this. I do agree with the commentary team though regarding their attack. They're slick in execution but a little predictable with their play book.

And... They're in anyway.

Thurston passed perfectly for that try just like he did with the kick for the first.

So Thurston pretty much has another Dally M. Has any player won as many as him? I generally don't rate these awards due to the voters, but he deserves it after the season he's had.

Have a feeling the Cowboys need one more try before they just race away.

They've got so much energy, reminds me of us.

So Thurston pretty much has another Dally M. Has any player won as many as him? I generally don't rate these awards due to the voters, but he deserves it after the season he's had.

I'm pretty sure Joey won it 3 times and I think Thurston has 3. Agreed he deserves it, if he doesn't get it it will be a joke.

I think Andrew got a little confused there...

Pointless looking at that. Clear as day. Got to earn those sponsor dollars, I guess...

Even when he doesn't win, he's pretty close.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • lynx000
  • Tim K
  • broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Aldo
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • The True King
  • Mr Fourex
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.