Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
If we lose to Seibold I’ll vomit
Besides destorying us from the inside, I don't think the Broncos have ever lost to an team with Seilbold as the head coach.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
I dont think a defeat against these flogs is even possible. Its going to be an easy victory where we dont even need to try.
Even God himself could prevent us from winning?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
sad ralph wiggum GIF

If you freeze it there you can see Karmichael’s heart break.

F

Footy Fanatic

NRL Player
Dec 12, 2018
Really looking forward to seeing what Mozer can do when playing with our best forward pack.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
You sound in denial. We even burnt two interchanges in the Grand Final to bring Billy back for 15 minutes in the Grand Final. Remind me again how that panned out.

I don't give a **** what anyone else is saying.

View attachment 27797
lol, how do you know it wasnt part of a game plan? Or Smoothy was cooked and needed a spell? I feel as though your smarter than to make assumptions based off of an interchange happening in a game of rugby league... right?

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021

- Walters is out, likely Mozer in as he's been training with the main squad
- Jensen would love to play origin but hasn't had any chats with Billy, not expecting it
- He learns every day from Payne and Patty even though they are younger
- Madden is a great talker and will direct the team around, a lot like Reyno
- Loves the stadium, best stadium in the world
- Never been the best footballer but is one of the strongest - this was interesting
Read somewhere earlier in the year that he's the strongest at the club which is pretty good considering Taupau is with us who was up there as the strongest in the league at one stage.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well here we go, back by absolutely no demand whatsoever, the pre-game head to head:

1. Walsh (Broncos)
2. Tuimalo Vaega (Karen Eagles)
3. Staggs (Broncos)
4. Cobbo (Broncos)
5. Mariner (Broncos)
6. Mam (Broncos)
7. Cherry-Evans (Karen Eagles)
8. Paseka (Karen Eagles)
9. Smoothy (Broncos)
10. Haas (Broncos)
11. Olakau'atu (Karen Eagles)
12. Riki (Broncos)
13. Carrigan (Broncos)

14. Chan Kum Tong (Karen Eagles)
15. Willison (Broncos)
16. Hetherington (Broncos)
17. Bullemor (Karen Eagles)

11-6 Broncos. I mean really, this was the same last week and really, it was this gulf that got us over the line despite being absolute trash.

I expect a comfortable win but it will be closer than it should be if we play as bad as last week again.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Read somewhere earlier in the year that he's the strongest at the club which is pretty good considering Taupau is with us who was up there as the strongest in the league at one stage.

Jensen in the forwards and Pereira in the backs were the surprise strength brutes according to the ex-trainer cheer dad ;)

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Well here we go, back by absolutely no demand whatsoever, the pre-game head to head:

1. Walsh (Broncos)
2. Tuimalo Vaega (Karen Eagles)
3. Staggs (Broncos)
4. Cobbo (Broncos)
5. Mariner (Broncos)
6. Mam (Broncos)
7. Cherry-Evans (Karen Eagles)
8. Paseka (Karen Eagles)
9. Smoothy (Broncos)
10. Haas (Broncos)
11. Olakau'atu (Karen Eagles)
12. Riki (Broncos)
13. Carrigan (Broncos)

14. Chan Kum Tong (Karen Eagles)
15. Willison (Broncos)
16. Hetherington (Broncos)
17. Bullemor (Karen Eagles)

11-6 Broncos. I mean really, this was the same last week and really, it was this gulf that got us over the line despite being absolute trash.

I expect a comfortable win but it will be closer than it should be if we play as bad as last week again.
I look forward to this every week. Should start charging us for it. Sprojs weekly wind up. Sounds kinda like an adult movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • johnny plath
  • RolledOates
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.