vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we might actually be better off than last week for one reason, we aren't the 'feature' game of the round for once. No channel 9 presence might mean less need to show 'enforcement' of whatever new rule has been bought in for the week.

Walters:

“I am very happy for Kobe. He has worked hard the last few years, he has been one of the top two or three players in the Intrust Super Cup and he has been rewarded for his efforts. He is nice and tough and a good country kid. It’s great to see him get his chance."

McHunt

Well, if we collect Teddy in the head, don't miss, send the bastard packing. If he misses an origin game he might change his style.

Deadset. Would happily see Haas or TPJ take his head clean off if it meant sending a message

watch closely how many penalties and send offs Tedesco wins for them...he is the only guy who i see playing today who always seem to be falling into legit & legal tackles...

For a team that takes maximum advantage of every grey area of the rules possible....they will make a meal out of every hit on Teddy....you watch...
We should be teaching our team this, and to stay down even if they get clipped a little in the jaw.

Watching the games tonight, any time a player stayed down there was a penalty at minimum, often a sin bin. It is a bloody disgrace but that is what it has come down to. The teams that play for penalties usually win.

Deadset. Would happily see Haas or TPJ take his head clean off if it meant sending a message
Would they ban Haas with origin so close? I'd love to see the fallout if he got Teddy like Fuimaono/ Ese'ese etc did and they give him only a week so he could play. NSW aren't exactly short on props so they might chance not having him. But they might do it so it's 'fair' with us not having Papalii

1BB747DC 7D6B 4ED2 BE0E 3119C258B40D

hahahahah are you using my reddit meme as a profile pic? I wanted to post it here but got banned so had to fire up the old reddit account. I got formal warnings from r/NRL mods that although they agree with the post, they can’t have it up otherwise it will anger the NRL who then chase them to take down game footage posts and make life hell for the subreddit. Sad state of affairs.

hahahahah are you using my reddit meme as a profile pic? I wanted to post it here but got banned so had to fire up the old reddit account. I got formal warnings from r/NRL mods that although they agree with the post, they can’t have it up otherwise it will anger the NRL who then chase them to take down game footage posts and make life hell for the subreddit. Sad state of affairs.
Ummmmmm where can I find this?

Wanted to see how 14 goes today but I have two kids under 5 and a 1730 game time is literally the worst time for any person in my position to watch a game.

another red hot decision from the nrl, stupid ass game times....do they not have kids? Way to grow the game fuckheads

I’d really like to see TPJ test out Walker’s shoulders, let him know there is more to NRL than throwing highlight reel, long looping cutout passes.

On that, I’d also like to see either of our tall wingers intercept at least one of them and run the length. Ideally to ice the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Swordfish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The True King
  • Mister Wright
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • mitch222
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.