Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fucking gameday.

NRL2022Round17Gameday

I've got a Dragons supporter over today who's been rubbing it in for the past few years so the Broncos better fucking win today.
Haha I’m in the same boat. I’ve sat in the crowd next him watching the broncos get flogged for years. Please let me have this one.
Can't get a read on this one. I reckon it's more about the Dragons than us.

Given all our disruptions and that this isn't even a next generation baby Broncos team waiting for a chance, but more of a patched-up, broken recycled squad there's not much for us to see here.

We get a look at Willison, Hosking, Hoeter and Pereira, and Gamble as a utility, but mostly it's about whether Reynolds and Mam can click. And whether Tesi Niu is as shit as we all remember. I guess that's more than nothing.

But the Dragons are full strength minus only Ben Hunt. If they lose this, it means they're a one-man show.

Smart money would have to tip the Dragons, but I refuse to.

Can't get a read on this one. I reckon it's more about the Dragons than us.

Given all our disruptions and that this isn't even a next generation baby Broncos team waiting for a chance, but more of a patched-up, broken recycled squad there's not much for us to see here.

We get a look at Willison, Hosking, Hoeter and Pereira, and Gamble as a utility, but mostly it's about whether Reynolds and Mam can click. And whether Tesi Niu is as shit as we all remember. I guess that's more than nothing.

But the Dragons are full strength minus only Ben Hunt. If they lose this, it means they're a one-man show.

Smart money would have to tip the Dragons, but I refuse to.
Yeah basically my thoughts too. A lot will depend on where Paix is at with his recovery. He’s the only hooker at the club that can get the forwards rolling so if he is on it will slightly counteract having our 5 best forwards out. If TMM was playing I could see us potentially grinding out a smart and ugly win by defending well and holding out their inexperienced spine but with Niu at the back I have no faith in our defence to not be shredded and we aren’t likely to win a high points game due to our lack of engine.

Broncos by 1-6

Should have had Bayliss on the bench instead of Gamble, we are going to struggle up front.

James and Kennedy will need to earn their coin today.
I have faith in the backs - even Tesi. But we need a solid middle in yardage and defence.
Lots of opportunities- Hetho starting, more minutes for Palasia, debut for Hoskings and Gamble in utility role.
Expecting a big performance from the captain who will be filthy with his game last week.

Yeah basically my thoughts too. A lot will depend on where Paix is at with his recovery. He’s the only hooker at the club that can get the forwards rolling so if he is on it will slightly counteract having our 5 best forwards out. If TMM was playing I could see us potentially grinding out a smart and ugly win by defending well and holding out their inexperienced spine but with Niu at the back I have no faith in our defence to not be shredded and we aren’t likely to win a high points game due to our lack of engine.

Broncos by 1-6
It's all about Reynolds really. Hopefully not another game like last week.

Arey needs to show up today and dominate the Dragons with his kicking game to keep them on the back foot!

dragons are missing hunt, so I have a little faith.

this is definitely a danger game and three on the trot is not ideal.

yeah, Reynolds will need to put the team on his back I reckon.
I'm hoping for a big game from our fill-in wingers too! Knowing that our starting forwards are out, and not as much depth on bench...I can sense Hoeter, and particularly, Pereira having stormers.

Oh, and Staggs, bloody Staggs(!) need to show some consistency and show up and take a few runs out of trouble when we need it!

yeah, Reynolds will need to put the team on his back I reckon.
I'm hoping for a big game from our fill-in wingers too! Knowing that our starting forwards are out, and not as much depth on bench...I can sense Hoeter, and particularly, Pereira having stormers.

Oh, and Staggs, bloody Staggs(!) need to show some consistency and show up and take a few runs out of trouble when we need it!

He is shit at rucking the ball off the dummy half .
No post contact metres . Gets shunted back wards more often .

I understand people saying he needs to get more involved . But getting involved running off the DH he doesn`t offer much . Probably better to save his energy for busting tackles on his edge .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Santa
  • Pablo
  • Battler
  • Alec
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.