vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has the advantage of following Turpins efforts last week. I hope we use him as a lock.
I just had a look, according to the Broncos website he is the same weight as Kobe and if anything he would be a bit taller. I like the idea of a ball playing lock that can kick as well. I hope he plays there as well. The added advantage he provides cover for the halves. We are screwed if we lost an outside back though. It would have to be Jordan R moving out to the centres.

It's all about Reynolds really. Hopefully not another game like last week.
It depends on how his ribs are feeling and all his other niggles. He certainly won't be 100%. He'll be fine though but I don't expect this C grade forward pack to set any sort of platform hence affecting his effectiveness. Dragons by 10+.

Thirty years anniversary of the 92 win. Hope Alfie is singing his song as he runs on with the water.

It depends on how his ribs are feeling and all his other niggles. He certainly won't be 100%. He'll be fine though but I don't expect this C grade forward pack to set any sort of platform hence affecting his effectiveness. Dragons by 10+.
I'm sure Gamble would be able to cover centre.

We should get smashed and likely will. A win would be a bonus that no one is expecting. An honourable loss would be an achievement with so many out and the Dragons coming in in form with only one dude out.

The worst part about going on a losing streak - is now the media will jump all over us saying we're overrated, problems at the club etc. The clowns on 360 are probably already preparing the scripts. They will all completely gloss over this period and how badly it decimated us through origin and injuries.

The worst part about going on a losing streak - is now the media will jump all over us saying we're overrated, problems at the club etc. The clowns on 360 are probably already preparing the scripts. They will all completely gloss over this period and how badly it decimated us through origin and injuries.
It will be the Reece Walsh signing has caused divisions within the playing group.

**** cam smith is a tosser. Reminiscing about how great the Greg Inglis try in the corner in the last minute is one of his favourite moments at Suncorp. The year they were busted for cheating.

The concept of "cheating" doesn't exist in the minds of the Melbourne fraternity. They've been sold the lie that they are and always have been "fiercely competitive" and nothing more.

So, the 2 points here are obviously a lock.
The only question is, should I watch Kayo or 9?

Hopefully Kobe has a big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • whykickamoocow
  • Maddy
  • marw
  • broncotville
  • Foordy
  • Griffo
  • Galah
  • johnyE
  • lynx000
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.