Suncorp Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
14:00

Titans

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blooding of Mozer has to happen…..eventually. I think we’re thinking he is the future. Not now and not yet. Confidence in grown tackling men, winning and losing. We can’t have him underdone or not 💯 ready.

The blooding of Mozer has to happen…..eventually. I think we’re thinking he is the future. Not now and not yet. Confidence in grown tackling men, winning and losing. We can’t have him underdone or not 💯 ready.
We should also be wary of making changes to a winning team just for the sake of "the future". We're going for a premiership this year, so we should be playing the best players in their position right now.

Seilbold was a great example of what happens when you kick out all the toilers and experience for 'the next big thing'.

These players in cup are young. They'll get their chance.

We should also be wary of making changes to a winning team just for the sake of "the future". We're going for a premiership this year, so we should be playing the best players in their position right now.

Seilbold was a great example of what happens when you kick out all the toilers and experience for 'the next big thing'.

These players in cup are young. They'll get their chance.
Very true.

I think this game is an opportunity to rest some players with an eye to September.

However, we have 2 byes remaining after this, so there is rest in there.

Danger game.... again

Robot GIF

I think a lot of fans think just because we play these lesser teams we should be belting them by 30, reality is that we usually end up getting their best game and for us it's hard to turn up every week and consistently deliver a 8/10+ sort of performance.

Newcastle were really good today.

It is hard to argue with history, though. From my recollection, every premiership winner I think ever have had undefeated seasons where they beat the lower ranked teams by thirty or more. So we really are pretenders at this point.

It's a shame. You are all going to have to wait at least 3 weeks for your next win.
Vince Vaughn Movie GIF by filmeditor

Its the hope that gets ya. Twenty minutes in, you guys will think you'll win and then get belted.

It's a shame. You are all going to have to wait at least 3 weeks for your next win.
Vince Vaughn Movie GIF by filmeditor
Don’t know why you’re talking like it’s a bad thing. 1 win in 3 weeks is the highlight of your year.

Not surprising really, he was clearly struggling with it late against Newcastle. I’d imagine that brings Coates in and one less Brinci to worry about.

Love reading this, this sums our team up in 2023. As fans this is all we can ask for week in, week out.

“For the Broncos, the play was just another example of a change of mindset this year, where they are competing for the full 80 and can absorb the pressure when things are not going their way, as was the case for much of the game against a gutsy Knights side.”

It's looking like NSW don't want to give themselves their best chance of winning and will probably go Moses over Reynolds.
Good for Queensland good for the Broncos.
A Reynolds masterclass against the Titans is on the cards.
And The Titans will have their 3 best forwards backing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  • ostin86
  • bb_gun
  • BroncsNBundy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • Locky24
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • mitch222
  • Ozired
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Jedhead
  • sooticus
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.