Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The game to get us to 30 points and garentee a top 8 finish. We should beat them, but will probably have like 20 players backing up from origin.

Broncos 42 - Titans 0

i suggest some posters go get laid in the bye round alot of angry fellas

I think a lot of fans think just because we play these lesser teams we should be belting them by 30, reality is that we usually end up getting their best game and for us it's hard to turn up every week and consistently deliver a 8/10+ sort of performance.

Newcastle were really good today.

No touching boobs though
bouncing boobs GIF

how bout your own lol?

I think a lot of fans think just because we play these lesser teams we should be belting them by 30, reality is that we usually end up getting their best game and for us it's hard to turn up every week and consistently deliver a 8/10+ sort of performance.

Newcastle were really good today.
ill take all the wins no matter how they come after that covid period lol

Foran will be back for this game.

They will have a full strength squad for this game.

Fact is, the Tits will be up for it, it’s a “derby” or whatever you want to call it. It’s not a contest, because that would indicate that both sides have a chance of winning. However, the Tits do have a punchers chance after Origin, so it’ll be interesting to see. If Reyno plays Origin and is rested, the game becomes a 50/50 chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • simplythebest
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Stix
  • Rambstien
  • Bish
  • Mr Fourex
  • Kev_Guz
  • Painin the Haas
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.