Titans

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sanjit Joseph

NYC Player
Oct 21, 2017
Does Mal want to be an advisor at Bronx. The top QLD side :)

S

Sanjit Joseph

NYC Player
Oct 21, 2017
Titans better make sure they bolt their doors before Hasler comes in :happy:

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
That's a shock. There been talk of Des wanting to coach again, but this is very very left field.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Him and Foran have such a close bond it seems. A massive coup for the tits.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Does Mal want to be an advisor at Bronx. The top QLD side :)
Giphy

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
They're showing some highlights of the game and I recall Reece had some pretty heavy strapping around his knee by the end of the game, but looking at first half highlights he doesn't have anything.

Wondering if he picked up an injury somewhere... and if so could he rested this week.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
They're showing some highlights of the game and I recall Reece had some pretty heavy strapping around his knee by the end of the game, but looking at first half highlights he doesn't have anything.

Wondering if he picked up an injury somewhere... and if so could he rested this week.

He was staying down at different times during the game holding his ribs and his shoulder. He is no chance this weekend IMO and I hope there's no injury that the adrenaline of the night was hiding. Give him a rest to freshen up, the rest of the non-Origin team got their rest last week.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017

Strapping was mid thigh .

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I just watched the highlights vid Santy posted .
Bit lower than mid thigh . But def above the knee .
Yeah looks like it could be below his socks as well... started after the tackle on Luai... didn't look like much happened.

Not sure if it's a cork though... because they usually chuck a pad under the strapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • LittleDavey
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • K-Style
  • Morkel
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • bb_gun
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.