The Gabba

Saturday
Night
19:35

Dolphins

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get the impression from the video it was aimed at the ref at all but it was definitely poor timing. If that was at the ref you would be getting sent so no doubt it was for the constant whining like a little bitch. Undoubtedly nearly every time he whined we got the rough end of the pineapple (whichever side that is) but you can’t keep doing it. Reyno commenting on social media initially before Walsh did to me suggests that it was to a player and not the ref. Don’t think Reyno would A condone that behaviour or B get on the cross-fire of the backlash if he wasn’t certain that it was to anyone other than the ref.

A week off would be good for him, he needs some naughty corner time.

Australian colloquialism nothing to see here lol,the ref though should get a few weeks and a throat punch for contact on flegs

Dolphins have conceded 136 points in the last 3 games, watch them become an impenetrable defensive wall for this one.
Start Go GIF by ElevenSportsBE

I think that's Carrigan and Reyno basically telling him to STFU.

Honestly, pretty shit behaviour from Walsh. I love the guy but he needs a massive attitude adjustment. That's twice in a week Flegler is calming Walsh down... lol.

That subtitled audio proves nothing. Also, I'm not even sure it's correct. Fifi was niggling him and he could easily have turned to Fifi to tell him to **** off.

I don’t get the impression from the video it was aimed at the ref at all but it was definitely poor timing. If that was at the ref you would be getting sent so no doubt it was for the constant whining like a little bitch. Undoubtedly nearly every time he whined we got the rough end of the pineapple (whichever side that is) but you can’t keep doing it. Reyno commenting on social media initially before Walsh did to me suggests that it was to a player and not the ref. Don’t think Reyno would A condone that behaviour or B get on the cross-fire of the backlash if he wasn’t certain that it was to anyone other than the ref.
What was the reaction to Reyno's post? Were people getting stuck in?

Yeah , I don't care who he was talking to, he needs to pull his big head head in.
The worrying part is his behaviour is escalating, he needs an adjustment sooner than later.
We need him on the field and concentrating on us not the stuff he can't control.

I think if the ref thought Walsh called him a **** he would've been sent off, not penalized for dissent or whatever it was. If he gets charged and pleads guilty, he will be wiped out of Origin. If he does gets charged, the club will have to fight it with Reynolds and Carrigan testifying that he wasn't talking to the ref. Then he probably won't even get a fine. A penalty should be enough.

I guess we'll know shortly when the judiciary list comes out this morning.

Actually, if Walsh was talking to a team mate that's worse IMO.
He really needs to cool his jets

I’m fairly sure Fifita was grabbing his shirt and in his face at the time. There’s 3 million cameras and I’m sure Fox has the vision already, they’re just sitting on it because they’re getting clicks

Which is why I really like Reyno caling fox out.

I wonder if something has changed internally and we've decided we're not going to cop shit anymore ... because in the past week we've had our CEO call out the NRL, and our skipper call out the media

Awkward given Arey has a contract with Fox

What was the reaction to Reyno's post? Were people getting stuck in?

A couple of people got stuck into him. A couple calling him a cat, a couple calling him a poor leader for defending Walsh. But mostly the replies were supportive.

Possible we could be without Walsh for his spray at the ref.

From what I've been hearing, the word **** was used.

I reckon I heard him say the C word just before he got marched 10 .
I was shocked . But it is a part of young peoples dialect these days .
Doesn`t excuse him though .

Some one needs to explain to him the Ref aint gonna change his mind and STFU !

Questions every decision and whines when they don`t change their mind . A waste of time and energy .

I reckon I heard him say the C word just before he got marched 10 .
I was shocked . But it is a part of young peoples dialect these days .
Doesn`t excuse him though .

Some one needs to explain to him the Ref aint gonna change his mind and STFU !

Questions every decision and whines when they don`t change their mind . A waste of time and energy .

Yeah but C Smith & Thurston use to question every call, and eventually the refs would relent and start to throw the calls their way. For some reason it doesn't work out the same way for us, almost like the refs treat players & teams differently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jd87
  • broncos4life
  • MrMoore
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • Spoon
  • mitch222
  • Strop
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Financeguy
  • phoenix
  • maddo
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Bish
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.