Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
We better bounce back after that crap against the Titans. Need to lift our intensity, because we all know the Dolphin will.

Broncos 7 - Dolphins 0

We seem to have a couple of banged up players in Cobbo and Riki especially. We can't really afford to rest Riki with Capes also out but I would definitely be resting Cobbo, he isn't right.

You definitely could make an argument to give Mariner a run in Cobbo's place.

Broncos 7 - Dolphins 0

I assume this is our anticipated record after we've played them for the seventh time, because I can't see us winning by any less than forty next week.

This might be our last chance this season to debut Mozer. He's not going to get a look-in when Hunt arrives after the bye.

This might be our last chance this season to debut Mozer. He's not going to get a look-in when Hunt arrives after the bye.
He can wait til 2024. As a team we need to be a lot better before we bring him through, based on today's effort.

Possible we could be without Walsh for his spray at the ref.

From what I've been hearing, the word **** was used.

I assume this is our anticipated record after we've played them for the seventh time, because I can't see us winning by any less than forty next week.
Well I've always predicted high scoring wins and they never happen. So this is my reverse psychology on the universe.

He deserves a few weeks if he actually called the ref a ****.
Oh come on, we were all doing it and worse lol.

But yes I agree, the blokes on the field can't do it despite how atrocious the officiating is. Sit him out for a bit if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Porthoz
  • kman
  • sooticus
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.