Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kahu is shit these days.

I'm still going to blame that call on Korbin Sims

None of our players can fucking tackle. Happened last week too. I'm sticking by it, McGuire needs to **** off. Overpaid POS lock.

Worst broncos team in history tonight

Having a positive for and against for a while was neat. I'm off to bed, screw this.

When we're in this mood, I don't think there is another team in the comp that lets in try's as frequently or easily as we do.

Time to put Isaako back on the wing. He's useless at fullback in attacl anyway.

Haha I can’t believe this. The Dogs have been so bland and pathetic all year, we make them look like stars.

Whoever had the balls to put on the Bulldogs 13+ is all smiles right now.

What an absolute utter disgrace.

Haha I can’t believe this. The Dogs have been so bland and pathetic all year, we make them look like stars.

They played alright last week vs. Wests Tigers.

So after half time it's just bang bang bang good night. Bulldogs are a top 4 team

No, the Broncos are really bottom four. Just need to be exposed by a team who can run through our swiss cheese defence

And some of you stupid pricks want to resign Wayne when he clearly can’t get the team up for these games....

Wayne can't get the team to play consistently like he used to. Board is 100% correct to want change.

Time for Milford and kodi to just try shit and chance their arm. It's game over anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.