Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Let's see what the charge sheet says for NAS, bet it'll a nice little fine for his tenth offence.

I think we should rest Walsh, Reynolds, carrigan, mam and haas next week I reckon.

Out of that 3 options will happen....

We win: demoralising for the storm and we play them the next week with those 5 back (we would finish 1st and them 4th likely)

We lose and penriff lose (unlikely due to their loss this week): we get those 5 back and I doubt this team loses 2 in a row, despite it being the storm

We lose and penriff win, putting us in the 2nd: we play the warriors with those 5 coming back, we'd be short priced in my eyes...

The other reason... and sadly I am not joking here, I reckon storm would intentially injure our spine players if they start losing to us and they know/think they'll play us a week later.

guys didn't see the game as some of us have to work. Any of our team get injured or reported?

I think we should rest Walsh, Reynolds, carrigan, mam and haas next week I reckon.

We win: demoralising for the storm and we play them the next week with those 5 back (we would finish 1st and them 4th likely)

We lose and penriff lose (unlikely due to their loss this week): we get those 5 back and I doubt this team loses 2 in a row, despite it being the storm

We lose and penriff win, putting us in the 2nd: we play the warriors with those 5 coming back, we'd be short priced in my eyes...

It also might bait Penrith to play their full compliment against the Cows. Our guys go in rested, they go in after a loss and a potential gut check game against the Cows.

We all saw what Tapine just tried to do to Walsh. You think Melbourne won't try the same shit? DON'T. RISK. IT.

guys didn't see the game as some of us have to work. Any of our team get injured or reported?
Staggs possible suspension, walsh looked a bit ginger at the end on the knee but I don't think it's anything other than a niggle.

Storm without Hughes I feel we could win with the team we had tonight.

Storm more likely to pull something out of their arse but it's probably about even, yeah.

The other reason... and sadly I am not joking here, I reckon storm would intentially injure our spine players if they start losing to us and they know/think they'll play us a week later.
Exactly my thoughts. I really think resting everyone we can is our best option. First is no advantge over second.

Kevvie saying Reynolds won't be playing, neither will Patty.

Don't think there's any injuries, but Staggs will be lucky to be playing next week. He'll get charged.

will be interesting to see if players get pulled for q cup this weekend it will give us an idea for what Kevvie is thinking for team selection.

BTW, for those who are worried about having to face the Storm twice in a row ... it's not out of the realms of possibility for the Storm to finish 3rd if they win this game.

A Storm win and a Warriors loss in the final round will see them swap places on differential.

Staggs is fucked. Be lucky to be back for wk 1 finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • ostin86
  • MrRobot
  • broncsgoat
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Jazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Scorchie
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Spooky1013
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • Browny
  • Tim K
  • FACTHUNT
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.