Thursday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it is.
Well I know both sides are fielding Hostcup sides but I would have thought they still would have televised it.........oh wait your refering to other match :rofl

The crowd will be in interesting figure, they'd probably sell out the stadium in consecutive weeks if both were full strength and we won tonight.

I think Kev wants him back one day. It’s something……..
I swear I heard a interview that said he'd happily take Flegs and Keenan back one day but not interested TPJ

I swear I heard a interview that said he'd happily take Flegs and Keenan back one day but not interested TPJ
I just can't for the life of me wonder why they wouldn't want TPJ back one day. Maybe he insulted them about their chicken sandwiches.

Keebra all over Ipswich in this game.

Ipswich hit back.

8-6 to Keebra.

On the all time list of funniest things that ever had to be said, this has got to be right up there lol

Keebra have had a player sent but they’re still all over Ipswich and have extended their lead.

12-6.

What a kick for goal.

14-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • mitch222
  • scobie
  • Ozired
  • NSW stables
  • leon.bott
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.