PRE-GAME [Round 3, 2024] Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevvie confirms Reyno is out. Jock in. Payne in doubt.

At least they will have JFH out too, so softens the Payne blow a bit but they still have Leota and he is levels above Jensen frankly, even though Jensen is extremely underrated.

So I think we will be looking at something like:

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Madden
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Taupau
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan (c)

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Baker
17. Willison

At least the bench looks better and interesting as well because with Capewell gone, it means we will be without our VC from last season, so I guess now is the time for Patty.

The people comparing 2023 GF Mam with 2024 early season Mam, get your heads straight. Amped up on 40 minutes of GF Adrenaline -v- coming in undercooked from Vegas isnt the same.

The people comparing 2023 GF Mam with 2024 early season Mam, get your heads straight. Amped up on 40 minutes of GF Adrenaline -v- coming in undercooked from Vegas isnt the same.
The emotional toll of the last few weeks, was definitely never going to work in his favour either.

It's easier for us just switch off all the chaos, and play on, but for Ezra .. not the same story.

Courier Mail: "The Broncos will promote Xavier Willison to the squad if Haas is out. The towering Willison has played 11 first grade games since his debut for the club three years ago."

I hope he's in the 17 even if Haas plays.

With Reyno out, just don’t see it.

We might put up a fight and make it a close contest but ultimately we’ll fall short.

With Reyno out, just don’t see it.

We might put up a fight and make it a close contest but ultimately we’ll fall short.
Yeah we won't beat the riff without haas and Reynolds. No chance. Cleary can just kick us to death and keep us pinned on our own try line. Maddens boot is not enough to get us out of trouble.

They arent the side they were. We still have enough firepower to put these grubs to the sword.
They will bludgen us through the middle, camp on our goal line and start their sets from their 40m line off the back of some low, 30m bombs from madden.

I don't need Rosie for this match. I already know what is going to happen

I think it’s going to be a tight one. Ooooeeerrrrr Mrs

But my head is ruling my heart on this one. Panthers by 6 (hope I’m wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • The Boss
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • Mr Fourex
  • Battler
  • Morkel
  • davidp
  • Xzei
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Brotherdu
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.