PRE-GAME [Round 3, 2024] Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
panthers at $1.32 vs us @ $3.42 is surely a gee up

panthers at $1.32 vs us @ $3.42 is surely a gee up

Could mean more Panthers supporters are punters and the bookie is trying to get some more money on the Broncos to even his balance sheet .
Those odds will shorten come game time I reckon .

Could mean more Panthers supporters are punters and the bookie is trying to get some more money on the Broncos to even his balance sheet .
Those odds will shorten come game time I reckon .
So far we are actually drifting. Out to $3.73.

A load of shit I reckon. They were forced to watch the GF again during the off season, ffs.

Just watched Kevvie address the media .
He said Payne is fine just a little niggle . Wind in those odds Mr Bookie .

Still think we should give willison a stint off the bench.. probably for kobe or tupau
I`d swap him for Kobe .
He has not been at his best . I can see what he offers as a point of difference but he hasn`t been effective .

Even if there is a ban on talking about the GF, I don't blame the club for it.

All the media will want to talk about is the GF and all the side will want to do is prepare for this match. It's not a re-match, it's just another game in a long season. They won't want to lose focus on that over a game in the past.

Still think we should give willison a stint off the bench.. probably for kobe or tupau
Willison got to be in there aye. Just balances off the pack so much better and he is a gun and deserving of being in the side on merit alone. Get him in there please. I said before but if you combine him and Baker as the big boys from the bench Hetho gets to go back to what he does best and Jensen hasn’t been to far off just a little bit of early season rust.

8. Jensen
10. Haas
13. Carrigan
15. Hetherington
16. Baker
17. Willison

Naughty forward pack right there. Both are a fair way off but when you get Te Kura and Mozer in there I might have my first orgasm to a TLT since rd 2 last year. IYKYK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Aldo
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • marw
  • mystico
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • davidp
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.